Joining

Y/n's POV
I was in my room listening to music. "Im so bored" "y/n you've got a letter"
My mother yelled from down stairs. Who would send me a letter. "Can you bring it up please" a few seconds later she walked through my door and layed the letter down on my bed. "It said it was from an old friend no ones name was on it". "Hm ok" after she left i open the letter and the first thing i saw was money of course I know Who sent this letter and he's bribing me to do his dirty work again whatever i'll just read it.
It read: dear,y/n
I know you don't want me talking to you because of what happened between us but im very concerned for slenderman and his proxies they have been acting very strange and don't seem like they know what self care is do you think you can help them out for me.
Ps.you'll get paid the same amount of money every week for helping them out.
Love, your uncle
Zalgo.

After reading it i decided to help he's so weird he wants me to help his enemies I guess i can since I have nothing else to do i'll just pack a bag and help them out a bit.

After packing and going to the slender mansion.

Third person.
Y/n knocked on the door to the slender mansion and Ticci Toby opened it
"Hello do you need something" the twitching boy said "yeah I need to see slenderman to talk about some business" y/n said as she walked past the boy and into the living room. "SLENDERMAN SOME WEIRDO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU" y/n looked over at the boy on the couch who yelled " says the freak with a smile engraved in your face" y/n replied with as slenderman teleported into the room. "Who are you and what do you want" said the tall man.

"I'm y/n and I was hired as a mental health doctor for your proxies". "Hired?"the tall man questioned "by who?" "idk" y/n replied with."I got an anonymous letter with 200$ cash inside saying to help yall out with problems for that amount every week" "Whos getting paid 200 bucks" yelled a person from the gaming room. Then another voice followed behind his "you just gonna walk away after cheating ben" slenderman then stood up and said " I don't know whos paying you to help my proxies but I have a meeting to attend down in hell we can talk about it later I guess, Ben you and clockwork can grab their bags and take them to the spare room and you y/n do as you please but be careful a lot of my proxies have anger issues"

To be continued
Ill take any ideas for this story or others sorry for the short chapter tho.