Zalgos Personalities

Slender watched as Zalgo filled a mop bucket with water and soap. As he began to clean Zalgo began to mumble and talk to himself or even laugh out loud. Slender watched as the mans eyes changed color with every sentence. At one point his eyes turned purple and he froze he looked directly at the camera for a few seconds, then his eyes went gray and he continued to clean.

Zalgo Pov:
I could sense someone or something watching me and it creeped me out. My eyes turned purple in fear and i looked at the camera. I stared at it for a second and the person I sensed didn't seem like much of a threat so I turned my emotions off and went back to moping.

After finishing I dumped the water out and was to tired to dry the mop so I just put it up. Being an adult sucked there's nothing fun to do. Its all just work clean get paid sleep and repeat. I don't even get paid.

Third person:
Just as Zalgo sat down to rest one of his proxies burst through the door. "Zalgo I found a dog trapped in a bear trap I need help!!" They yelled. Zalgo stood up and asked them to bring the dog inside. Slender watched as the proxy bought smile dog in with a bear trap on his leg. The wild dog tried to attack and bite the young proxy but before he could Zalgo put his arm in the way getting bit in the process.

Jeff then burst through the door behind slender panicking and yelling. "I can't find smile any where he's been gone since yesterday and I'm starting to get worried!" "Zalgos got him" slender hadn't even moved from the desk. "What how do you know" Jeff was panicking even more as he moved toward the desk computer. They both watched in horror expecting Zalgo to just kill the animal but he didn't. "We have to save him Slender" Jeff yelled still panicking. "No I wanna see what happens if something bad happens ill save him" Slender stated so they just watched.

Zalgo took his free hand and put it to the animals head. It started to glow a bright red color as the dog stopped moving and fell asleep. The proxy gave the dog to Zalgo and left going to there room. Jeff's breathing started to get uneasy and heavy as more panic set in.

Jeff Pov:
If that basted hurts my dog i swear I will end him. Why did he stop moving. I watched as Zalgo sat him down on his couch getting blood all over it. Knowing Zalgo's temper in battle it wouldn't be a surprise if he exploded with anger and killed the dog right then in there but he didn't.

Instead he pride his jaws open with his tail and hand releasing his hand from its grip. "I didnt know Zalgo had a tail." I thought out loud. "Hm me neither, not until today." Zalgos eyes then turned a mix between blue and purple the colors swirling together as he slowly pride off the bear trap from smiles leg. I got scarred as blood starting pouring out of my companions leg.

He put his hand in the air causing a small purple and black portal to appear. He reached in and pulled out a medical kit. He opened it and grabbed a bottle of pills and bandages. He through the bear trap on the floor and unwrapped the bandage, slowly wrapping it around smile dog. His eyes were still the same color but it looked more purple than before. After finishing he put the bandages in his pocket and yelled out to some one.

Zalgo yelled out to his two dogs that came running to him. When they got to him the darker one he called shadow started to growl at smile. "Ay don't you dare, you know my rules" that made me Confused. "What kind of rule would stop him or his proxies from killing his enemy?" Slender asked. "That's what I was gonna ask"

"Midnight Shadow can you grab the spare dog bowls?" He asked. But it didn't sound like a question more like a request. They both left and Zalgo stood, walking towards the kitchen were he rolled his sleeves up grabbed a pan put oil in it and turned the stove on and grabbed what appeared to be steak from his freezer.

He through the steak on the pan and grabbed the medicine bottle placing it next to the stove as he cooked. "I never thought Zalgo would be able to cook" I seriously didn't I thought he ate human flesh. After he was done and the two dogs brought back the bowls and filled one up with water the other with dog food and then he placed the steak on top.

Smile dog started to wake up as Zalgo cut small holes in the steak placing about five to six pills in it in total. Is he gonna poison him. No he wouldn't do that to a defenseless animal. Right? After smile woke up he realized were he was and tried to get up that's when Zalgo spoke. "If you try to run you'll die." Smile stopped and turned to Zalgo and growled. "The bear trap you had run into was an old one" he said while turning around to face the dog with the two bowls."the one you got caught in was laced in poison. So unless you wanna die i would suggest you eat." He placed the bowls on the floor infront of him.

After that he snapped his fingers and Smile went from the couch to standing infront of the bowls. His mouth watered but when he tried to lean down to eat he saw that Zalgo was still next to him crouching down. He growled and barked at him making him stand. Zalgo called for his two dogs making them stand on both sides of Smile as support. "It's fine if you don't trust me Smiles, but you'll need to have someone or something close to me next to you or you'll have a target on your back"

I got pissed at the name. "Only i can call him Smiles that bastard doesn't have the privilege to say that." I almost punched bens computer. Just then someone bursted through Zalgos front door. "Weres my friends damn dog at you old bastard?" Was that Eyeless jack?