Chapter 3: Creating a Tulpa

We are finally on the page that you guys have been waiting for; How to create a Tulpa. Is it easy? Depends if you put your mind to it. Creating a Tulpa takes time and patience. I can show you the methods on creating them.
1. Meditation
2. Lucid dreaming and Astral Projection
3. Writing and Art
4. Using avatar creating apps

These 4 tools are what I did to create my Tulpas. How I created mine was by having inspiration. Then an idea would spring into my head and sometimes I would hear a tiny voice like it wants to form with my help. I decide to draw it out or use my avatar creating apps to create my Tulpas. Afterwards, I begin to give them a personality and backstory. The rest, they begin their life by growth, communication, and connection with me. This is my way of creating my Tulpas. Maybe you could try it yourself. If it doesn't work for you, here are different ways to make them.

Meditation is a very relaxing and calming method to align your chakra and focus your aura. This would be a good key on creating your Tulpa. It is how I created a few of mine and others. What I do is find a place to get comfortable in and put some music on but that is optional. Next, I think about my chakras being balanced before I start visualizing my Tulpa. The main chakras I focus on are my Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, and Crown. Here are the steps to work your chakras.
The Root: Grounding yourself or standing on the ground is the most important step before working your way up. Think of your feet becoming a root to the ground to keep you balanced. Feel that your posture is more straight than less slouching.
Sacral: Picture your well-being becoming stronger by envisioning a wave of energy surrounding you. The aura that way could feel your Tulpa drawn to you.
Solar Plexus: Use the energy to channel your Tulpa.
Heart: Your heart can open a lot of emotions and love is the most important part of making what your Tulpa would become. As with the Solar Plexus, channel them first then bring them in a warm embrace.
Throat: After channeling and embracing your Tulpa, have a conversation with them. Your higher self would help reach out to them that way. Think of what they would say and eventually they will speak to you. Between you and the Tulpa, visualizing self expression with one another is how a great conversation will go.
Third Eye: The most important part of the chakra. Picture what they would look like. Note, they would form into whatever they desire as well. Imagination is how your Tulpa will form. Use it. With imagination, you could do whatever you want. You could create anything!
Crown: Finally, the top chakra on the list. The crown is where our minds bring our Tulpas to us. Once they have form, they are our headmate, a thoughtform that lingers within our mind. You'll feel that they are there whenever you or your Tulpa want to make contact with each other. Your mind is their home now all thanks to you.

Lucid dreaming is where you are self aware that you are dreaming while asleep. This I have not done before unless it was with visualizing that door right before I realized that I astral projected. How to do this is all about what? Meditation. When you are ready to sleep, focus on what you want to do or see. Mute any distractions that could ruin your concentration as you sleep. Eventually, you will be able to control your dream. This is a good idea to utilize this method to create your Tulpa. Note: Keep a dream journal by you. Tracking your dreams is important.
Astral Projection could be another form of connecting to your innerworld to create your Tulpa. Another type of meditating to get connected with yourself and your Tulpa. Just follow the chakras and envision a door. Open it and you will walk or fly towards where you want to go to create your Tulpa.

Writing about your Tulpa helps them develop as a character. This helped me make my OCs and some of those OCs became what they are now. I put my heart, soul, and energy into creating my characters before they become a Tulpa. Your passion and imagination is what makes your Tulpas grow as a person. If writing is not your go to thing, artwork could be another form of bringing them to life. Just draw. It is what I did and whenever I get new visions or ideas, I give them more designs, dress them up, do fun sketches of them. They would appreciate your creativity.

Another idea to create your Tulpa is to use avatar creating apps. They are simply on our phones or on websites. Our video games that have character creation options can be used as well. What I used to make my Tulpas was between Pony Maker, AnimeGO, Avatar Maker: Anime, Gacha Club was my number one app to use to create my characters. I have also grown to love Zepeto. It is an enjoyable 3D avatar app to use. You could put you and your Tulpas together. Basically any app with creation, go for it! Use it! You have endless possibilities to mix and match.

This wraps up on creating a Tulpa. I am sure others made their Tulpas by following the way that I explained or they had other methods in doing so differently. Our next step is to talk with our Tulpas.