Chapter 3: 2nd period + 1

Jentzen's Pov

So my day has been intresting so far. I bumbed into the rude Jock named Lev. I looked him, and WOW! This kid is like famous famous. Famous as in getting Zendaya, but he has a jackass personally as he litteraly just yelled at me for no god damm reason. I hope he was having abd day and decied to take it on the new kid.

1 hour later
I get out of first period and head to my second period, which happens to be math. I'm trying to forget what happened earlier with lev and just to move on with my day. I slowly move my legs, trying to find the classroom number Im supposed to be at. I scan through my halls and I see the class number im in. I walk in class feeling like fine as I wasn't as hurt, until I see it. I see lev Fucking Cameron in may class. Great! I walk foward putting my head hoping to he won't see me at all. But unfonetualy, it wasn't that easy. The second I massed his desk, he threw his leg out and tripped me,

"HAHAH! Idiot!" Lev shouted in front of the class.

"LEV! That's not ok! He's a new student."

"What? Not my fault that dick decieded to mess with me this morning?!" Lev exclaimed at the teacher

"Umm, jentzen. Im Mr.Hill, Is what lev is saying true?"

"No, I mean we had a encounter but i wasn't a dick to him. I triped into hima nd freaked out for no reason" Jentzen replies to the teachers request

"OK! Well lets not focus on that now, your desk is over there and were on page 250" Mr hill makes a comment

Jentzen gets up from the floor and glared at lev who gave him a evil smirk. He moved foward and head to his desk on the other side of the class.

- 1 HOUR LATER -
                 ** DING! DING**
Jentzen grabbed his backpack and work from class as he was leaving the classroom entering into the hallway to head to his next class. Walking in a big school with a bunch of kids with a following, its exactly what you would see. Students taking Instagram picture everywhere, students making tiktok and tripods all over the school, people vlogging there days afor school, students on calls and laughuing and enjoying with friends. As jentzen entered through the classroom door, hoping he found his class, he opened the door and realize it was a empty classroom and was lost. As he is about to leave, he bumps into someone coming into this room as he walks out. It was him.

"Ugh, it you." "and you, you know for the kid, I think your stalking me," 'HA! You think your worth following. Your nothing but a piece of shit to me!" "And whys that? LAst time I checked, I did nothing" "Yeah, thats what you think! But your not running this for me!" "Well lev, whatever this is you have against me, its petty and stubborn, Now if you excuse me, I have to find my class"
Jentzen shoves past lev leaving the classroom with lev alone.