Wands and Trains.

Fleurs POV:
I walked through Diagon Alley, accompanied by Addison and Saskia.
"Let's go to Olivanders to get a wand." I said, facing the direction of Olivanders.
We all ran towards it.
-•-
Addison opened the door and stepped into the shop, me and Saskia trailing behind. We looked around. Shelves upon shelves, cupboards upon cupboards were packed with rectangular boxes, with white labels with small writing inked upon them.
"Welcome to my shop." said a voice. A man with wild white hair climbed down a wheeled ladder. He looked Saskia up and down, climbed back up, wheeled across to the other side of the room and slotted out one of the boxes. Olivander climbed down and opened the box.
"Oak, 9 inches, Dragon heartstring" he said, handing Saskia the wand. It sat limply in her hand.
"Well, give it a swish then!" exclaimed Olivander. Saskia flicked the wand towards Addison. A storm cloud squeezed out, floated above Addison and gave her 5 small electric shocks.
"Hey!" she muttered, rubbing her head. Olivander shook his head too, put the wand back, pulled another box out, and handed the wand to Saskia.
"10 inches, Phoenix Feather. Surprisingly swishy.Give it a try." Saskia swished it. A fawn chubby pug appeared.
"AWWW" she squealed.
"Who's next?" he asked. He looked at me. "How about you?"
"Uhm, okay." I said. He climbed back up his ladder, rolled over to the other side of the room, pulled out a pastel yellow box and pulled the wand out.
"7 inches, Hippogriff Feather, Ash. Slightly crooked." Olivander handed it to me. I flicked it sideways. Saskia's pug grew wings and flew away.
"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she yelled.
"Nope." Olivander shook his head and put it back. He pulled out a second.
"11 inches, unicorn hair, spruce. Slightly crooked." I admired it. It had a daffodil twirled around it. I swished it. A rainbow spilled out, until it was eventually a puddle. Addison sat down, pulled out a random cup she had in her bag, collected the liquid rainbow and drank it.
"Amazing!!!!" she exclaimed.
"Already invented something, eh?" he laughed.
"And last, but not least, you young lady!" Olivander pointed at Addison. He pulled out a wand.
"9 inches, Phoenix feather. Surprisingly swishy." Addison flicked the wand. Jellybeans filled the entire room. They erupted from drawers. Some even poured out of Saskia's ears.
I looked around and realised Addison was gone. I saw a pile of jellybeans moving. Olivander pulled out his own wand and with a swift movement, the jellybeans were gone. Addison stood up.
"Definitely the right wand" she exclaimed. We all left the shop.
"Thanks again!" Addison yelled, finding a stray jellybean in her pocket.
-le time passing-
We sat on the train, ready to set off.
"Let's a go!" yelled Addison in a bad mario voice, as the train chuffed off towards Hogwarts.