Therefore, I feel that this Qi Yuan is really miserable. Including the last exposure of whereabouts, he felt that it was not "accidental" at all, but Qi Yuan's great revenge, and he lost the motivation to live.

Is the villain wrong? Wrong. But what made him eventually become the villain was the understated scum behind him.

If possible, he hopes to do everything in his power to prevent this tragedy from happening.

Ning Xingzhou took a deep breath, adjusted his mentality as much as possible, and thought about what to do next.

Counting the time, Qi Yuan at this stage has already encountered the "immortal jump", but judging from the crusades of gamers' stereotyped "scumbags", the situation has not further fermented, and everything still has room to turn around.

However, the premise is that he can approach Qi Yuan in a short period of time and gain trust.

At this stage, the easiest way to get in touch seems to be the game. Compared with the real world, the precautions in the game are relatively weak, but what is more troublesome is that Qi Yuan obviously regards fighting and killing in the game as a A kind of vent, I am afraid it is not small to want to approach peacefully.

Ning Xingzhou propped his chin up, thinking of the revenge of the sword in the game, and snorted softly. For the sake of this poor fellow, let's just pretend that nothing happened to that sword.

He quickly took off his game equipment and went to the bedroom to turn on the computer. Before the end of the game resurrection buffer time, he is going to go online and fight passionately...

He registered a social account and went to Qi Yuan's account to watch a wave of onlookers. It was full of crusades from the Three Views of the Party, and there were many long-winded comments from fans to blacks. Occasionally, a few comments questioning the authenticity were quickly drowned in the crowd. in scolding.

Anyway, it is the top traffic in the circle, so there should be a lot of die-hard fans, what's more, the photos posted by the whistleblower are also full of doubts. The navy has a good rhythm, and he almost wants to be a thief with a guilty conscience.

[Yuanjia Luzhai: I still don't want to believe that I've fanned the wrong person, brother, come out and say something, say you were wronged, as long as you say it, I will believe it. 】

[Pretend to be a passerby: My brother can't be this kind of person! The studio did not come out to clarify! 】

Occasionally, I can get a few comments that speak for Qi Yuan, but I can't find it when I refresh it again. On the contrary, there are a few comments that are obviously black-faced fans.

[Dancing on Yuanyuan's abdominal muscles: What, what kind of woman do you want from Yuanyuan in my family? Do you need to make a special trip to sexually assault such an old and ugly woman? Don't even look in the mirror to see what kind of virtue you have! 】

This comment was pushed to the front, and there were thousands of angry people in the middle of the building behind. The corners of Ning Xingzhou's mouth twitched, thinking that this wave of hatred was really good.

But now one thing is clear, this incident has fermented like this, and it has nothing to do with Qi Yuan's silence. If he is willing to speak up, public opinion will not become the one-sided situation it is now.

He tried to leave a few doubtful points in the comment area, but it didn't inspire a bit of water. After thinking for a while, he changed his avatar to a photo of Qi Yuan, and imitated his fans to send a lot of encouraging words to Qi Yuan.

Although I feel that the other party will not surf the Internet at all at this stage, but...what if? In case this person does not take the usual path and likes to read private messages, it will be very sad to see the abuse in the film.