Capter 12

On the next day when they turned on the phones the messages where mixed. From " Outlaw Queen forever" to " Sooo cute" " I wish you all the best" "whore"and " just took the next one" was everything present

 When Lana read some of the haters comments her heart actually broke.

 Since the pregnancy she was more vulnerable and emotional about such comments.

 Since the comments were now about her child, they weren't easy to ignore for her.

Sean tried to calm her down but all she wanted was to be alone right now, that's why she locked herself in the bathroom.

All the memories of Fred came back to life, since he was saying bad things to her like this.

"I didn't just took the next one.", Lana cried to herself, emotionally extremely unstable.

She was completely in range when a sharp pain went through her stomach, making her wince.

"Alright alright. I try to calm down.", she said since she thought it was most likely all the stress that made her body doing this.

She groaned as another pain came, rolling down on the floor like a little kid to control herself better.

" Lana... Everything good? Are you having pain? Craps,? Braxton hicks" he talked to her sweetly and tried to calm down.

 " Sweety... derp breath in and out. We can't risk you to go in early labour no?" he was concerned

"How did you come in here?? I locked the door.", was the first thing she was saying.

"Well... All of the lockers in this house have the same keyhole. Just used a different key.", he said. 

"But really. Breathe."

"My abdomen hurts.", she confessed. "I think it's just the stress".

" Ok... are you better like that?" he asks, settling himself behind her on the floor, letting her feel his calm and heartbeat while helping her to adjust her weight

"Yeah... That feels better.", Lana assured him.

"Sorry for my outburst... It just... Hurts."

" We are happy and in Love and the best parents to be! Don't listen to the others who doesn't even know us ok?" he asks

"I know. I am just way more sensitive since I am pregnant.", Lana said honestly

" Are you really ok??" he asks concerned and helped her up, ready to help her further if it was necessary.

" Yes I am better no worries. We have to go to set!" she smiles softly

 "I know. But I don't want you to be in any kind of pain. Work isn't as important as your health.", Sean said.

" I am taking care!For real now!" she smiled and kissed him sweetly.

Perfectly timed, they also had to play the breakup scene with Marian and Lana eyed both of them suspicious. 

" He is flirting with her!" Lana announced to Bex and was nearly in tears for what there was absolutely no reason as she eyed Sean and Christine wrapping up a scene

"No. Lana... He is just a nice guy. He behaves like that with Ginny and me as well.", Bex said.

"Yeah but he knew you for longer!", Lana said.

 " But... look at that!" she whispered now with tears in her eyes and Rebecca had to hold back a laugh as good as possible.

 Her friend was so totally pregnant and this was one of the worst mood swings phases she had ever saw in her