Capter 6

"Okay... Thank you.", he said and turned back to Lana. "Are you in much pain?"

" It's bearable" she didn't hid her pain and offered him to sit down on the bed

" What's the matter Sean?" She asks as she realized that there was something bothering him

"I... I am just sorry... I feel guilty. I should have protected you...", Sean said.

" You fucking gave me your car keys for me to escape and covered my body with yours. Please don't think otherwise!" she said softly and seemed completely calm

"I... Am still feeling guilty...", Sean said.

"I am just glad that you're fine. I mean... Most of you is.", Bex said honestly

" We are both fine Sean. You and me!! That's all what counts now!" she smiled

"Yeah?", he said. He didn't think that she would be that fine mentally after what Fred did. But it seemed like she was.

"Can you get a doctor to aks when I can go home. We are shooting! I wanna go back to set."And then? Do you wanna be the evil queen with one hand?? You need to recover.", Bex asked.

" it's not that bad... I can still destroy your happiness... and if it is the last thing I do!" she hissed but sighted in agreement

" Yes you are right!" Lana said and the tree of them stayed a little longer to chat bevor Lana was alone again because the doctor insisted for her to at least stay another 2 days.

The team on Once surly respected that Lana had to recover and filmed all the scenes without Lana first.

After two weeks she was allowed to return to work, but she still couldn't left her right arm properly without pain.

The crew hid her injuries under some sort of capes or costumes when she was portrait as the evil queen and under long sleeve blazer when she was Regina.

Scenes had to be changed a little according to her arm, but not much.

Since she was full on in her recovery process and later on most of the time on set, Sean and Lana hadn't much time together and Lana actually forgot sometimes that she still had to tell Sean and even the producers about the baby.

When she was around seven weeks into her pregnancy, she was still busy, trying to catch up on all the scenes she had to film, but it was getting harder for her.

She found herself having headaches more often, mainly on Set. In their breaks she was most of the time sleeping wherever she could and certain smells got unbearable, which made her stomach turn each time.

Good for her that she was able to hold it in.

At least until now.

"Are you sure that you are alright?", Ginny asked since Lana showed up to work like a zombie. Her skin was much more pale than usual.

"Yeah... Must be my arm... It's still painful when I lift it.", Lana lied.

Even though it wasn't completely a lie. Her arm did hurt, but that wasn't the reason for her well being.

"I asked her the same couple of times", Sean said coming up behind her to give her a chocolate bar. "here. Have some sugar. That should wake you up a bit. Maybe you should rest today...", he said still concerned.

"No! I am fine and I need to work. No more resting. I am done with that.", Lana said quickly.

" Excuse me!" she mumbled fastly and pressed her palm to her mouth while running straigh to the bathroom.