Chapter 5 - Walprugis II

Start from the beginning

  I entered the room to see Valentin and Luminas sitting on their chair. Luminous was wearing a gothic dress instead of her maid uniform. They looked at me with a confused look. 

"Gunther, why did you bring him in without telling me?" Valentin asked. I could say that what he really wanted to say was 'Why did you bring him here? Her cover will be blown."

"He wishes to talk with Luminas-sama." Gunther replied with an uneasy look on his face.

  Valentin looked surprised while Luminas maintained her stoic expression.

"Did you tell the other demon lords about me?" Luminas asked in a cold voice.

"Well... about that. I didn't tell them, but Milim did." 

"Tch, that stupid dragonoid." Luminas muttered under her breath. "What do you want with me anyway?"

"I saw you earlier getting angry at the mention of my brother's name. I just want to know the reason."

"Your bro- of course that stupid lizard had to be a true dragon." Luminas muttered angrily.

"May I ask why you are angry with my brother?" (Rimuru)

"Hundreds of years ago, that stupid lizard destroyed the capital of my country for fun! Are you satisfied now." She scowled and looked away cursing Veldora with all kind of insults.

  I guessed that he caused some big trouble but I totally didn't expect something like this. I feel like I can understand Velzard and Velgrynd now.

"I'm really sorry for my little brother's foolishness. I will have my sister punish him later. Would you mind if I bring him here to apologize?" I said, slightly bowing to her.

  It's not my fault but since Veldora is my brother, I guess I have some responsibility on him.

"Huh, at least you are good and well-mannered unlike some stupid lizard. I would accept your offer. However, I would like to see him get 'punished' with my own eyes." (Luminas)

'Is she a sadist?' I thought.

"I have to ask Guy about that, but I'll do what I can." (Rimuru)

  Luminas simply nodded with stoic expression but I caught a glimpse of triumph in her eyes. 

  Since I have no more business in that room I headed back to our waiting room to find Treyni waiting in front of the door.

  She bowed upon noticing me. "Rimuru-sama, Ramiris-sama said she wants to talk to you."

"Well, okay. Lead the way." (Rimuru)

"Actually, she is waiting in the room Rimuru-sama." (Treyni)

  I just nodded and went inside the room. As soon as I entered, Ramiris flew straight toward me.

"Rimuru, can you do me a favor?"

'Huh? A favor?' I thought. "Sure, what is it?"

"Do you remember Clayman's iron golem that you destroyed? You see, I've never had an iron golem and I think it'll be a goo edition to my labyrinth." Ramiris said with sparkling eyes.

  She did help us attend walprugis and I did call her tiny, so I think I should make her one.

"Alright, do you mind if it's a doll with a demon inside? It's not the same but it'll be stronger." (Rimuru)

"Of course!"

  I processed some magisteel that was inside the imaginary space. I used them before to make Kaijin's swords, but I still have plenty of supplies.