Immediately Ash tried to use this opportunity and called for a Toxic to try and weaken Rotom-Wash. As Toxic landed on Rotom-Wash Feza then called for a Hydro Pump dealing damage to Aggron.

 Ash then called for a Dragon Pulse making Rotom-Wash counter with Thunder canceling the two moves. 

Right after Feza called for the weird move making Rotom-Wash return to its base form making Ash call for a Fire Blast hoping to knock out the Pokemon. But then Feza called a dodge and a Hex making Ash call for a Heavy Slam hoping to knock out Rotom first.

 As the two Pokemon went in for the hit both met in the center and traded hits. As both Pokemon landed both were at a standstill but then both fainted making Ash nervous as Feza smiled. 

As the referee made the call both trainers returned their Pokemon and Feza got out his next Pokemon. As Feza revealed his 5th Pokemon being a Bisharp Ash then got out Bladeon making both Pokemon prepare their blades.

Immediately both Pokemon got hit by Stealth Rock or Spike and used Swords Dance increasing their stats. 

Right after Bisharp went in for a Knock Off hitting away Bladeon's Metal Coat making Bladeon return with a Brutal Swing knocking Bisharp back. Immediately right after Bisharp used Swords Dance making Bladeon do the same. 

Right after Bisharp used Iron Head making Bladeon use Quick Attack dodging the attack and hitting Bisharp in the process. Right after Bladeon went in for a Sacred Sword making Bisharp return with a Counter slamming Bladeon with massive damage. 

Ash then called for a switch making Bladeon into Defensive form making Feza smile as he called for a Guillotine making Ash call for a Quick Attack dodging the OHKO move. Right after Feza called for a Pursuit making Ash call for a Protect blocking the hit. 

Ash then called for a Flash Cannon at point-blank range dealing damage to Bisharp knocking it back. Feza seeing this then called for an Iron Head making Ash call for a Brutal Swing knocking both Pokemon back. 

Feza then had a sadistic smile and called for a Guillotine making Ash call for a Quick Attack dodging the move. Feza then called for another Pursuit making Ash call for a Sacred Sword hoping the end the battle but midway through the exchange of hits Feza called for a Guillotine hitting Bladeon head-on and knocking it out.

As the referee made the call Ash's eyes turn blue as Lucario came out of his Pokeball and immediately hit Bisharp out with a Bullet Punch Feza seeing this then smiled as he revealed his first Pokemon Mimikyu. Right after Ash called for a Bullet Punch but Mimikyu countered with a Shadow Claw.

Right after Feza set up a Taunt making Ash hold his ground more as the wristband on his arm glowed lightly. Immediately Lucario ran in with a Bullet Punch ready but Mimikyu returned with another Shadow Claw. 

As the two traded hits Feza was slowly smiling more and more with his eyes having a weird texture surrounding them making Ash worried as Mimikyu's movement was increasing more and more. Mimikyu then used Play Rough making Lucario try and dodge with Extreme Speed but Mimikyu caught up and used the move dealing massive damage to Lucario. 

Ash seeing the situation then used his Keystone as the wristband on his glowed with a bright aura as Lucario Mega Evolved into Mega Lucario. 

Feza then smiled more as Mimikyu then used Shadow Sneak making Mega Lucario use Meteor Mash on the ground disorienting Mimikyu's movement and canceling the move. As Mimikyu was in the air Ash then called for a Dragon Pulse as Mimikyu blocked with a Shadow Claw receiving minimal damage. 

As the battle continued Feza's smile got bigger and bigger as for Mimikyu its speed seems to cap at a point where Ash now has to constantly call for an Extreme Speed to try and match the Disguise Pokemon. 

Ash then called for a Counter as Mimikyu tried to use Shadow Claw catching Feza off guard as Mimikyu was slammed into the ground dealing fatal damage and knocking the Disguise Pokemon out. 

As the battle ended Ash sighed as he was relieved at the end of the battle and prepared for Feza's 6th Pokemon. And seeing the Pokemon that Feza revealed made him pale as a certain scarf-wearing Pokemon was in front of him. 

"Well, the secrets out huh... but after seeing the passion and battle you gave me overtime gave a feeling I have not felt in a long time, the feeling of the chance of losing," said Feza as Vapri appeared in front of Mega Lucario and delivering a Sucker Punch knocking out the Aura Pokemon. 

"So shall we have one last battle to finish your journey of Capri, and the first person the challenge the 23rd challenge," said Feza as Ash chose his final Pokemon Melmetal. 

As the battle started the aura of the stadium changed with the area turning dark with a misty atmosphere setting in making everyone watching silent as both Pokemon did not move a muscle. 

Until Vapri went in with a Thunder Punch and Melmetal returned with a Double Iron Bash creating an explosion in the center of the field as Vapri went in rushing into Melmetal with a deadly aura as it threw two Shadow Balls dealing damage to Melmetal. 

As the battle progressed Ash's wristband was flowing with a bright aura. As both trainers were giving orders and both Pokemon trading hits Feza's smile was getting bigger while Ash's wristband was overflowing with aura. As the two Pokemon pushed each other back they were still full of energy ready to fight.

 Melmetal then used Thunderbolt as Vapri dodged as used Night Slash, dealing damage to Melmetal again. Ash then called for Earthquake dealing massive damage to Vapri making Feza worried. Feza the spoke the Ash that made him smile. 

"Since this is our last battle why not end it with a Capri special shall we," shouted Feza as Ash got the hint as both trainers' souls linked with their Pokemon with some unique features and freshly boosted energy the two trainers then smiled ready to show the world what it means to be a true battle.

 Immediately both Pokemon used Thunderbolt canceling each other as both used their signature move with Melmetal using Double Iron Bash and Vapri using Memory Scarf meeting the center with them trying to push each other back with their power. 

Melmetal then pushes forward able to push Vapri back creating an opening and making Ash call for another Double Iron Bash hoping to end the battle. As Ash shouted the command Feza's then nodded his head as Vapri stood still charging a move. 

As the move got close a loud slice was then heard as Vapri was standing behind Melmetal who stood still in worry as Vapri's scarf was emitting a strong aura. Slowly Melmetal then fainted as Feza finished his word...Guillotine.

(Battle Challenge ends...)

As Melmetal fainted on the ground Vapri then follows suit with it and then fainted as well. As the referee tried to make the call Feza then stopped it silencing him. As Feza got close to Ash who has sat down on the platform. He then extended his hand and said. 

"Congratulation...you have completed the 23 challengers, Ash Ketchum," said Feza with a smile as the crowd cheered creating an uproar of emotions Serena and Maya were running towards Feza and Ash who smiled. 

As Ash was confused about the situation Feza then explained the reasoning. "The 23 challenges have a rule with the challenger able to defeat all of the challenge Pokemon it would still consider a win for the challenger. The only problem is that you are unable to claim the title and position of the challenge. 

"Like the title Champion," said Feza with a sincere smile to see a laughing Ash catching him off guard. "Well then that is what I wanted anyways," said Ash making Feza smile as he knew that Ash would have given him his title back with Ash wanting to travel the other regions, and having the title Champion will create problems along the way. 

(A/N: Well that is one hell of a chapter to edit and write but I think there would be one more for Capri and yes I have a special surprise for you all)