girl in first grade

In the first grade I got my very first taste of a girl who wasn’t my sister being desperate for the toilet. I went to a private school where we had a separate, small building with a bathroom for the first graders (the only class of first graders). Right after lunch, we got our first and only bathroom break.

It just so happened that the girl in front of me was always very desperate around this time, and the hall pass came to me first before her. she always wore light-colored dresses just barely hanging at her knee. She shook rapidly in her wooden chair, quietly moaning, “Hurry up, please, oh please, hurry!” Hands, rather respectfully, in her lap or rubbing her thighs, rarely clutching to her crotch.

Then I would come back and keep the bathroom pass on my desk. Being as shy as she was, she would stare at it for awhile, and to my surprise, not say anything. She just kept rapidly bouncing in her seat. A tiny little seep of pee would go into her (always white) panties a few times, and you knew because she would hiss, lean off to the side, and cross her legs.

“Slater, please,” she whispered, “give me the pass! Oh please give me the pass! I have to pee so bad.”

I would just ignore her. This happened very often, almost daily. Until she started to cry, beg, or tell on me.

One day I kept the pass to myself again, and she continuously begged me for the pass. Squirming and rubbing her legs together, unable to do much of her work. It never really occurred to her that she could just reach over and take the pass from me.  I watched the blue ribbons in her hair gleam in the light as she moved them, bouncing hard. She leaned over to the side again, hissing and crossed her legs over. Soon her chair was scooting back and forth, hands at her sides. ut I’m sure it was desperate.

“Slater, oh Slater please!” she whispered again. “I really, really, really, really, really have to pee!” And as she leaned forward she bounced again.
She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs and eventually just pressed her knees tightly together and barely moved.
She looked down
I was curious to see what she was looking at so I scooted my chair back and took a look. Jenny's light blue, silk-like dress was rapidly growing dark around her crotch and I could see droplets of pee running down the edge of her chair. She huffed hard again, breathing slow and strong, her arms slowly lowered until her hands gripped the sides of the chair. Because of the loud fan and the kids talking, it was barely audible but I could hear a little trickling.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no, no...” she whispered. A scattered puddle formed beneath her, running down the chair legs, front and back of the cupped-shaped bend as her butt became utterly soaked. Darkness between her legs was flowing and pee was tapping on the white tile, dripping off the hem of her dress. Slowly, her legs eased apart as she wet herself, relaxing as her bladder did also, until they were spread so wide I could clearly see her white panties (as well as the low lighting under the desk allowed). I could see enough though that the bulges of her pee flow was gurgling out of her crotch. Jenny's bleach white shoes and socks yellowed a bit in places from the liquid drizzling onto them.

Pee eventually stopped to a tiny trickle, a drop here and there, and it finally stopped altogether. I looked up at her and she was still looking down. Her hands slowly released their firm grasp from her wooden chair, and were propped up on her desk. She looked around as did I. We were the only two in the class who knew, and she rested her forehead on her hands, tried hard not to go into loud sobbing.

Her mother got another pair of clothes for her and brought them back.