high school wetting

I was secondary school with theis girl we were in the same class, and i remember several incidents where she got seriously desperate for the toilet back then. In high school she was in my parallell class, but we shared some subjects, though. Her name is Eva.
It was the third year in high school. It all happened early in the winter, in one of the breaks. The last short break before lunch. I still remember this incident as if it was today, as it was a very memorial one. The first time i got evidance that grown up girls also have accidents every now and then.
Me and a clss mate was heading towards the "smokers corner" at one of the side entrances of the high school building. Inside the building, next to the entrance i spotted Eva and another girl from a different class. They were standing there, chatting. I think Eva's friend had a crush on my class mate at this point. 
As we proceeded and passed them i remember that Eva was standing with her legs maybe a little unnaturally wide. I saw that she crossed them for a moment and then shifted her weight around during the 10 seconds i had her in view, before we got outside. Squirming around on the spot, which i learned was a clear sign of needing to pee.
My classmate stumbled across a friend as we got outside, and they started chatting. Maybe a minute later Eva and her friend came out. They walked the 15 m down the path from the entrance door to the asphalt when Eva suddenly and bruntly stopped. 
She stood with her legs very tight together. Her face was troubled, and she was holding her hands against the sides of her thighs. She stood like this for some time, maybe half a minute or so. She was blocking the path for other students. Her friend had turned around and was glancing at her. They exchanged a few wods that i couldn't hear.
Moments later Eva took a few steps before she once again stopped. She got completely stiff where she stood. She held her legs tight together and her face had gotten very troubled. 
She was wearing a long jacket that covered her jeans down to just above her knees. It was when she stood like this, apparently paralyzed, that i noticed it:
Two dark spots had appeared on her jeans. Or streaks. One on each leg. On the inside of her thigh. Starting from the bottom of her jacket and ending at her knees. 
At first i thought it must be a shadow. I have been tricked by that before. Many times.
But just a few seconds after, the streaks started growing. Eva was still standing completely stiff, and her face became even more troubled. The dark streaks were growing. They ran down the insde of both her legs. A little bit further down on the left side than on the right.
This was when i realized that she was peeing in her pants. I could not believe what i was witnessing and ended up glancing quite much at her. I don't think Eva noticed. She had bigger worries now. She looked paralyzed. Eva seemed to be in her own world as she was struggleing to stop her peeing. 
Shortly after she proceeded towards her friend. They chatted a bit. Eva looked down on her legs. They were obvioussly wet. She looked quite dejected. And embarrassed about what just happened. But still, they both lit a cigarette. They were chatting silently. Eva seemed a little upset, glancing down on her wet pants regularly.
I could not take my eyes away from her wet legs. She stood with her feet apart. She was far from happy, that was easy to see.
After a couple of minutes Eva started movig a little on the spot. She squirmed around for some time. She still kept her legs apart, looking quite uncomfortsble. Eva was shifting her weight around constantly. She still needed to go, apparently. 
After a short while she quickly went a few meters over to a bike stand. She partially stood, partially sat, resting her bum on the baggage seat of one of the bikes parked there. She held her legs crossed at her ancles.
The buttons of her jacked weren't done. Therefore her jacket slid apart, exposing the part of her jeans that had been hidden. Unfortunetely for Eva this exposed her pee stained pants completely. She was wet all the way up to her crotch.
Her friend joined her and they continued chatting, finishing their cigarettes. After a minute or so Eva glanced down on her thighs. I think she now realised that her jacket had slid open, and she was exposing her accident to everyone nearby. She blushed as she realized, then she pulled her jacket together. Just seconds later it slid apart again. She quickly pulled it together again, and did the buttons. The next few minutes it was very hard for me to take my eyes away from Eva.  I had seen her desperate several times in high school, but i hadn't seen her pee her pants. Not until now.
Me and my friend went back inside after we had finished smoking. I went down to the hallway. 
Down in the hallway close to the canteen, and the toilets i spotted Eva again. She was coming from the floor upstairs, where the side entrance is. She passed me and headed directly to the ladies room. I didn't see her anymore that that day, so i guess she went home after the incident.
The rest of the day i couldn't focus on anything else than Eva's pee accident. And the fact that i had experienced that witnessing pee accidents wasn't only limited to my dreams. It could happen in real life too. I had seeen some aftermaths of wettings before this, but this was the first time i witnessed the wetting itself.