part-9

after completing shopping all return home , vyom left the place to bela's villa take care of arrigements for tommorow , after dinner andy,vyom, mahir start drinking in garden erya ....

andy : mahir stop you drink to much today....
vikranth : yes ...dad , but what happened you mahi
mahir : I can't stop today..
andy : as you say I will company you...
vikranth : me too...

mahir grabbed one wine bottle, and start drinking it .....

vikranth & andy looking at him being shocked ....

andy & vikranth at time : mahir you finished the whole bottle , we have to share it na ...

mahir : I am solly daddii

_________________

mahir pov's :

What the hell is this she was getting married , this much fast , have she losted her brain , how can she marry someone , she told me that she was loving me , I didn't do anything , then why I have to punished , I want answers to my all questions ,....

I finished the bottle and went upstairs to her room

I slowly open her door & take two stapes inside , she was doing work in her laptop , when I opened the door , she send death glare to me throw her eyes , it's enough to me lose my strength...

I make my eyes more big and took two stapes towards her & close her laptop 💻...

bela : what the hell your are here (she yelled at me )

mahir : shhhhhh (I said putting my finger on her lips ) all are sleeping don't spoil there sleep

I went near door & closed it

bela : why are you closing door , why you come here , what is this new drama , why are you cheating them , yesterday me , today this family , tomorrow sometime else , why are you always play with someone heart

mahir : why are you shooting on me , I have to do this with you , where is your love , why are you marring him , this what you called love ......(I said my voice was breaking in middle )

bela : what I am asking what your talking

mahir : madam please (I shouted at her )

she silent stand there , I grabbed her hand pinned her neardy wall , our eyes meet , we stayed like that for some time ....in no time I hugged her tightly , putting my head on her shoulder , she struggles to lose my grip , I held her even more ....

please don't do this , I can't imagine you with someone else , even the thought killing me " I said hugging her more ....

I don't want talk with a cheater , now just get out of my room .. " finally she said coming out of my arms ...

really she feel the same , how can she thinks like I am a cheater ...