part -8

mahir pov's :

After the incident I come home , my head aching badly , I went my room took one long hot shower relaxing my body , I changed into my usual ware & went out sit on sofa leaning my head on it ,,,
aunty please give me a storng tea " I said to her

(She is old maid in sehgal mansion mahir call her aunty)

she said  ok and went inside kitchen ,...after some time one big sound come out off kitchen , I went following the sound .....

the room  coverd with mess aunty on the floor with closed , I become more panick

I flash some water on her , she open her eyes slowly , I make her drink some water & make her stand and ask what happened to her , she said that she was in pasting , I hummed at her ....she going to make my tea but I said no need , take rest some time I said , but she sit one place & watching me I clean the place , start to make tea , vish called her & she went & come back , I asked her why she call her , she said make tea for guests , I said I will do & sit like before after that I makes tea poured into cups , she takes and goes out to give them ,  I listin vikranth voice  & come out ....

We have a talk , but my heart again giving the vibes when I saw bela the feelings again growing me inside , but I ingoried it ......

you are here " some one said I looked at the way .......

then my eyes catch some one who already looking at me , she is again here , why she come here , did she realize her mistake , but  she looking at me angry .....

mahir she is bela & he is vyom soon to be bela's hubby " ...... it's enough after that my eyes didn't hear anything ..... she is going to marry him

mahir " vikranth again said broking my chain thoughts ...

I forwarded my hand to her ..... waiting for her response ....

she poured her tea on my hand , I closed my eyes it's paining & I opened my eyes , that was paining but not more then what I heard .she act like don't know anything ,,....she excuse her self & went away .....

vikranth took my hand cleaned it , aunty come with barnel , vikranth applied that on my hand ....

Vish give me some water I drunk ....

vikranth : how are you feeling now mahir : I am ok
vikranth : I am sorry mahir, bela always like this only , she don't talk very much , she don't mingle with anyone , she gets angry for small small things , I am really sorry for her this  type of behaviour ...
mahir : it's ok .....

______________

auother's pov's

At evening andy comes home & and he asked about bela , vikranth called bela she come out off her room .....she come near to andy and  took his blessings & he side hugged her ....

they talk some more time ....

they talk about dinner and went near dining table .....
andy ask about mahir because he was not there it's almost 3 hour's andy reached home ....