SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. She's smirking like she's fucking us in her brain." Baji nodded like he can read your mind.

"No, not you, guys." You dead-panned, "I'm thinking of Man—" You cough and gulp, "Man power for the upcoming battle. You exercising like that is good, really. Just please, wear some shirt or something."

"Why? I thought we could give you a pleasing morning with our abs." Baji answered and Izana just sighed. Hiro-san facepalmed.

If only I didn't dream of something really painful, then maybe I would be a little bit pleased. You give Baji a gentle smile, "Just the idea of seeing all of you there, I'm pleased by that. We are a part of this family, after all. By the way, where's Emma?"

"(Y/N)-chan!" Emma shouted from the kitchen. She's probably cooking something for breakfast, "Don't mind the boys. They are just proud they can show off their body like that. Though I wish Draken would exercise with them right now."

You chuckled and ignored the three topless men in the living room before going to the kitchen and greet Emma a 'good morning'. When she looks at you, she notices something that the men outside the kitchen didn't notice.

"Why are your eyes swollen?" Emma asked in a serious manner as she observed your face deeply.

You give her a calm smile, "Nothing. Just some bad dreams."

Her eyes narrowed down like she didn't believe you at all, "I know when you're having a bad dream and when you're having a bad day, (Y/N)-chan. Since we're alone in this kitchen, spill it."

She flips the pancakes on the frying pan as she faces you again while waiting for what you are about to say. You want to stay silent and tell Emma that everything is fine, however, her eyes are determined to know exactly the reason behind your swollen eyes.

"I got some memories from Mikey again. The memories from before I died in my life before time leaping here." You mumbled honestly and your fist clenches a little, "I hurt and betray Manjiro in those memories, Emma."

Emma looked at you with worry and gentleness, "After eating our breakfast, will you go out with me, (Y/N)-chan? We'll talk about this in a more...private place."

You nodded and gave her a smile. You understand Emma's resolve since the song, "I'm sexy and I know it~" is bursting out loudly from the living room where the three men are exercising.

You can't talk about an emotional memory with that background music.

"This sunflower plantation looks beautiful." You commented in delight as you and Emma are walking and staring at the rows of sunflowers.

The two of you decided to go there since it is more peaceful and silent. Emma looks gorgeous with her cute sunflower hat and yellow floral dress that matches the color of her hair. She looks really pretty. You, on the other hand, are just wearing a black shirt and black pants. You are a bit shy to stand beside Emma since she's so bright while you look gloomy.