"Yeah, that." He snatched the top from the thick, meaty fingers. He pulled it on, kicking the clothing back inside the closet.

"Don't do that!" Kojiro gathered up the garments. He began to hang them up as Kaoru found a soft gray button-up to put on over the white tank. He pulled his hair out of its ponytail to brush it. Kojiro watched as the long pink locks began to shine under the attention of their owner. He smirked as he finished picking up the mess of clothing.

"You look impressive. What are you up to today?" He asked. Kaoru tsked.

"Aren't we exploring the campus?" He asked. Kojiro frowned.

"You look too nice to just skateboard around." He muttered.

"Who knows, I might run into some rich gay guy who likes pink." He flipped his hair around as he redid the ponytail. Kojiro walked up to him.

"Want me to braid it?" He asked.

"No, that wouldn't go well with this look." They picked up their boards and walked out of the room. Kojiro made sure they had their keys before locking the door. They headed out.

"Oh, cool, check out that board. The plastic shell would be great for maneuverability." A voice spoke out. Kaoru turned his head. Two teens were walking toward him. One had their eyes glued to the black and purple board under his arm. The wide smile and huge yellow orbs told him, this kid knew his stuff.

"That's why I chose it. Plus, it's more durable for her computer parts. The slip free paint helps me to keep my footing no matter what I wear." He spoke up.

"Wait, you built her?" The red head lifted his eyes up to the golden eyes of Kaoru.

"He even built the program that operates her." Kojiro called. The teens face scrunched up. He reached out to take the board.

"But that would be..." A sharp slap sounded in the semi enclosed space.

"Don't touch!" Kaoru cried.

"Oh, uh..." The teen jerked his hands back, looking slightly flustered.

"Don't mind Reki, he builds skateboards to keep his mind busy." The teen beside him muttered.

"Yours is a cruiser. Wow, this has seen some stuff." He had obviously learned his lesson and didn't try to touch the wooden deck under the muscled arm. Kojiro flipped it out and held it in both hands.

"Here, you can look at it. I'm not as paranoid as Pinky is." He smirked.

"Carla zap him." Kaoru spoke softly. Kojiro jumped out of the way.

"I am unable to follow this command. What would I zap him with, master." The robotic female voice asked. Kaoru smirked.

"Never mind. Seeing your face was worth it." He snorted. "I really should put some sort of taser in this." He chuckled.

"That sounds kinky." The blue haired teen muttered.

"Langa, we aren't in our room. Don't talk like that." Reki scolded as he finished examining and tightening some things up on the cruiser he held. Where he got the tools from who knew. There was a stifled laugh.

"Alright, see you guys around." The teens separated. Reki and Langa headed out to the student center while Kojiro and Kaoru went to check out the hills and sidewalks.

Later that night, they came back. Kojiro had gone to a nearby store and gotten the ingredients he needed to make the dish Kaoru had requested. The kitchen was small. There was only a two burner stove. For seasonings, they only had salt and pepper. Good thing Kojiro prepared for this. He pulled out a pot to heat up water. As that was getting hot, he mixed together his meatball recipe. He fried this on the electric grill. His sauce was simmering as he tossed in more peppers, onions, and garlic.

"There isn't an oven!" he cried as he turned around a few times. "Who cooks without an oven!" he fumed. The garlic bread was ready to be broiled.

"I have a toaster oven." A girl said. Kojiro looked around the space. It was a common area for everyone. There were two long couches, some easy chairs and a few tables with plastic colored chairs around them. Kaoru sat at one table, alone. His books spread out before him. Kojiro smirked. The entire room was filled with students. He was sure it was due to the aroma coming from his cooking.

"Oh, that would work." He nodded to the girl. She dashed out to return with the little oven. He slipped the garlic bread inside. "Uh, I didn't think so many people would come down..." Kojiro looked around. "There should be enough sauce and noodles for everyone but not sure on the meatballs and garlic bread." He frowned.

When the bread came out, he cut it up, giving the girl who had supplied the oven a large piece. He made his and Kaoru's plates. Carrying them over to the pink haired teen, he sat it down in front of him. Kojiro sat across from him, watching as the teen delicately picked up the tomato and plopped it in his mouth.

"Mmmm, prefect." He moaned. The other kids made a dash for the food. It was gone in seconds. Kojiro laughed as he poured some red wine for Kaoru.

"How?" The teen cried greedily, snatching up the glass.

"I have my ways." Kojiro smirked. He clicked their glasses together. They tried to drown out the moans of pleasure from the other students around them. Kojiro focused his attention on the glasses wearing beauty in front of him.

"Well, am I forgiven?" He asked.

"Hmm, not sure. That was a pretty bad thing you said." Kaoru looked up at him through long eyelashes.

"Not even the wine helped?" Kojiro grinned mischievously.

"A little. But you are going to have to do better, my little gorilla." Kaoru teased. Kojiro rolled his red eyes.

"What about this?" From the bag, he pulled out a triple lawyer chocolate cake. "No oven, so I had to buy it. Once I start working in the kitchens, I will see about making you something better." He smirked.

"I am only as beautiful to you as a store bought cake?" Kaoru's eyes narrowed. "This is not better, gorilla!" He hissed.

"Listen here, four eyes, there isn't an oven!" he gestured one meaty arm around the kitchen.

"You are here for culinary arts, find one!" Kaoru tossed his napkin down on the table. Snatching the half bottle of wine up, he stormed from the room.

"There is just no pleasing him!" Kojiro complained. He cleaned up the kitchen before going back to their room. By the time he got there, Kaoru was passed out, snoring. The near empty wine bottle hugged in his arms. Kojiro pried it out. He finished it off before tucking the teen in.

Ever since they were little, they pretty much slept together. They were the only two in the room. Having the beds side by side meant they basically had a large double bed for them to sleep in. With this being said, how come such a skinny person took up so much room? Kojiro had to shift Kaoru several times just to get into bed.

"Good night, love." He whispered, kissing the man's bare shoulder. Kojiro laid beside him, watching the peace filled face until sleep took him.