↱ 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀

Beginne am Anfang

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 ❞, she said as she stared at my face- no i mean her master's face in whose body im in apparently.

this is crazy. yes i have read many novels and books where things like these happened. heck! as a fan of the isekai* genre i always read things where the main character would die and end up in another person's body but now that im experiencing this myself it is quite unbelievable. it means i actually died in that accident yet i am still alive even though im alive in someone else's body but i am alive. but then what about the original owner of this body? what happened to her? who was the original owner of this body? unlike the books and novels i had read where the mc has all the information about the body they transmigrated in, i had no idea about the body i was in. was i even in the same world? i wasn't even getting any memories of the original owner transported to me. i had many questions.

❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 17 ❞, the female said in a shaking voice and i could see tears escaping her eyes. so the original owner had a heart disease and a weak body. i am guessing the heart disease may be the reason she died.

❝ 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ❞, she said. i guessed it right she died of her heart disease but one thing i can't understand is why is there no one except this female around here. was the original owner an orphan? from what i heard so far this female keeps calling the original owner 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 so it was obvious that she was not a family of the original owner rather from her outfit it seems she's the bodyguard.

❝ 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 ❞, as if she read my mind she started to speak as her voice became a bit stronger with a hint of anger in her voice. but the original owner's parents don't visit her? what? their daughter was so sick and they didn't visit her moreover sent her to korea alone with a bodyguard? talk about caring parents.

❝ 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 ❞, the female said as she walked towards the windows and pulled the curtains to the side letting the sunlight come inside the dimly lit room making the room brighter. now looking around again i could feel the room felt really gloomy and sad as if every part of the room screamed that their owner has died, as if the room itself was mourning for the loss of it's owner. however what irks me most is the way this female bodyguard is acting. from the time she entered this room she seems way too calm for someone who just saw their dead master's body get up and start talking. it's really weird how it feels like she really cared for her dead master yet she is so calm when another person has took over her master's body.

❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? ❞, i asked curiously. why, why is she acting like everything that's happening right now is normal? any normal person would freak out if things like these happened to them. most of all how did she knew i wasn't her master? like obviously she died last night but she could've come back to life right? it's not like her coming back to life would be any more or less weirder than me taking over her body.

❝ 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 ❞, she said with a poker face as she paused and looked at me straight into the eyes.

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 ❞, she said still staring right into my eyes. woah she must really love her master for her to tell the difference between me and her master even though i was in the same body her master used to reside in. however i can't help but feel as if there's something more to her acting so calm with this situation. what could it be?

❝ 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 ❞, with those words she walked outside of the room leaving me alone in the gloomy bedroom. this is crazy, crazy i say. how did all this happened? was this because i was counting my regrets when i died? did god gave me a second chance? a second chance to not have regrets? but this body im in seems really weak, would i even be able to walk 30 minutes a day without fainting or coughing blood in this body? with all these thoughts i laid in the bed and slowly gave into the sleepiness that was looming over my eyelids.