Chapter 11: Amelia

"Damn!" I hear. It wakes me up. "Why can't The Flash stay The Flash and I stay Barry Allen?" The voice says.

I start to stand up. I realize this 'voice' is the man in the photo. He's The Flash and he knows that I know. I try to walk out without him noticing.

"Oh, um, hey sorry to wake you, Amelia," he says.

"Oh, um, hey... Wait how'd you know my name?" I ask. It's a little creepy, but hey I do know his secrets...

"Name tag. And hey if you figured out that I, Barry Allen, am The Flash, I should have the right to at least know your name." He says.

'Oops.' I think to myself. "I actually, didn't know your last name." I say out loud.

"Oops." He says out loud.

"Why don't we try this again?" I say.

"Hi, My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. And you are?" He says.

"Is that what you tell all the girls?" I ask.

"What girls?" He asks and I can't help but laugh. "Please answer the question."

"I don't know I thought that maybe..." I start.

"I meant introduce yourself,"

"Oh right of course. My name is Amelia Hart and I'm the most average security guard there is." I say even though I'm anything but average.

"Somehow, I don't believe that. You gained access to the lab, only somebody who is someone important can get here. And you figured out my identity. No average person could gather that." He says. I have butterflies, I meeting a legit hero. My hero. Well on of my heroes. Wells is my science hero. Superman is another of my heroes. Oh and SUPERGIRL, of course. But right now, Barry Allen is my one and only...hero.

"Do you want to go grab coffee?" I offer.

"Only if it's on me."

~~~
Author's note:

Okay so I decided not to discontinue. It'll be slow upstages though, sorry. I like my other story When Fiction Becomes Reality better. I'll go back to faster updates wake that is completed and finals are over! Please vote and comment! All constructive comments allowed, rude comments will be deleted.