Chapter 2: Amelia

Amelia's POV

Dr. Wells is constantly here with Cisco and Dr. Snow. It has been 11 months since the explosion. The lab is off limits. I think they have some secret project going on, but I will respect their boundaries.

I've started reading a new blog. It's about The Streak. The Streak has been saving lives in central city. An aspiring journalist seems to have an in or a source for information on him or her. The Streak is a red streak that is the fastest man or woman alive. The blogger seems to think that it's a man, for the blogger claims to have been visited by the streak before. As of late she's been referring to him as The Flash instead of the streak. She's even gotten a picture of him!

Dr. Wells has called me down to the lab. I haven't been down there in 11 months. He wants me to set up extra firewalls on the computers, other than the ones he's already put in place. He instructs me only to input the extra firewalls and not to snoop. I guess he has some serious secrets on there that he wants kept secret. When I head down there it is empty. There's a mannequin with no clothes in one section of the lab. That wasn't there before. I head over to the computers and start to get to work. There's a picture that catches my eye on the desktop. It's of Dr. Wells, Dr. Snow, Cisco, and someone in a scarlet suit. A suit that resembles the one on the blog! The only difference is this one doesn't have a mask. I quickly send myself the photo and take a picture of it, just to be safe. Then I install my unique firewalls. I guess Dr. Wells does have some deep secrets. That mannequin must be where the suit is kept. I go over to it and take a selfie with the empty statue. I evaluate my options. I could send the photo to the blogger, and expose the heroes identity or go back to my boring uneventful life. I email the blogger saying that I have valuable information and set up a meeting. She responded almost instantly. I'm going to meet her at some coffee shop called Jitters as soon as my shift is over in an hour.