Chapter 1

Devansh's POV

"It was needed badly!!!"
Sighing I got up wearing my pants ..

Pressing the flush of the washroom I stepped out.. after being dressed properly..
You know it's hard being a CEO of tech company I don't know why I chose this profession or what dad saw in this profession but I followed him and will follow his steps only ...
Like you can't excuse yourself for the restroom in between a meeting cause the foreign delicates will get upset ..
Like man why don't they understand that I don't have much questions to ask ...
Ok I get it it's your company your job to explain and I understood the assignment in first time only but no they have to explain it in three different ways and brings the most weirdos to give the presentation like why do they get intimated by me !?
I just ask them my point where I don't understand ...

I stepped out of the washroom in my office ..
Well this is my dad's office which I took over .. I don't want to brag but my dad Mr.Dev Dixit is like A Model and Best in everything he does and so is my uncle Mr. Vaibhav Singha even though he will also now be retired like Dad in few years after Ritik learns to handle the huge chain of Radhika's  which uncle started, his chain of hotels is still famous for his best hospitality and services along with the food served ..

Back to me I am now handling the Dixit Enterprises the tech giant company of India which deals with several other industries along with  Aarav my younger brother as CFO and also started a new Fashion House with my best friend Akriti Dey and his brother Ansh Dey named as "Akansh  Fashion House" where they both handle the making and designing of clothes and I only handle the models photoshoot amd arrangements to be done for supplies ...

And before you ask no money invested in Akansh Fashion House not even a single penny is taken from my Dad's Company totally from my own side ..
And now the part of from where do I  get that money from so that is none of your concern ...

Anyways moving on

I stepped out to find my Best Friend Samuel Watson grinning at me ..
"What's with that big ass smile bro??"
He got excited as hell
"I got the date and FYI she asked me out so you lost the bet ... So I want my money !!!!"

I just stared at his face cause that's all you have to do ...
Stare keep a blank expression
Start a countdown from 10
9
8
7
6
5
4
and before I end he will surely blurt it out ...
"Ok ok don't look like that!!
I asked her out!!! Fine??"
Now repeat the steps
Stare
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
"Yaa yaa ok I give up .... "
And there you go the mellow drama of fake sobbing..
"She didn't accept the request for a date bro ... She denied straight out denied my request !!"

"So that means I won the bet ... Now first of first don't pay me the money hand over that money to Natasha on your way out she will take care of it in the usual way !"

"Bro why do you ask me and others to give the money from bet to Natasha and what does she do with that ???"
"None of your concern dickhead!!"
"I am not dickhead!!"
"Oh trust me you are after you turned those hairs into pink you are looking like a dickhead!!"

Just then the door opened with Aarav walking in with Ritik and Akash Aarav's friend and assistant chanting the meme of
"EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!" in it's tone...

"Shut up pups!!" Sam growled ...
"Aarav Akash Ritik you should not make fun of your elders even if he is like your friend ... "
While saying this I collected my belongings that is the only tiffin box I carry from home and started towards the door ..
"Meet you in the basement at 8 dickhead don't be late and be sure to pay the amount of five grand to Nats on your way out!!"

Except Sam rest three brusted out laughing ...
I paid no head I walked out of the building not before notifying Nats outside my office that I am leaving for My Fashion House ..

Outside the building in My Audi and vrooommmm....

Devansh Dixit in short :-

Hola peeps !!!

So there you go that's the start of the book !!!
The Undesirable Relationship

Don't forget to vote comment and share !!

Happy Reading!!❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️