Chapter 2

Aditi's POV

"Thank You so much Mr. Sharma 

 hahahaha yes sure 

hmmm hmmm

mmmm hmmm

umm hmmm

mmm mmmm

ummmmmmmmmmm!!!!! maybe just cheque

hahahaha I understand totally!!

Oh my my ..Thank you so much Mr. Sharma I am flattered !!

Yes sure until next time!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I hate long rants of talking and that too with a person who is trying to hit on me and is married and hell is almost as my father !!

Hi Fellas ... My name is Aditi Tiwari a struggling and aspiring model currently stays with my six years younger brother Aditya Tiwari as he is the only relative left of my own as both my parents and grandfather dies in a car crash on their way to Abhay Uncle's house where my tenth birthday was supposed to held ... 

Anyways back to me .. you know why all that long rant was for ??? 

any guesses ??

nah nah !! I am saying it .. that was just for the payment which I was supposed to receive for my photoshoot which I did last week and it was still pending and I got it today only !!!

(notification on phone)

Oh have I told you ?? 

I love to read books and stories online .. I read it on Wattpad .. Yaa a online platform to read stories where you don't know who is the other person writing the book or story and the one who is chatting and sending the messages is a girl or boy until he or she is telling truth .. some try to keep their identity hidden some reveal it from the very starting.. and it is fun to be on this platform , we have an another level of madness going on here joining our own fan-club of writer or star like K-pop .. behir.. and many more entering the fantasy land we want to be a part of like for me I have been in the world of Mafias facing the gun becoming Alpha's only weakness melting their stone like heart and ...and .. and not only that I have also been with werewolves had been Luna of the pack controlled the rage of the beasts and even quenched thirst of vampires and not only that I had also been through the life of a girl falling in love with a billionaire and making him head over heels for me and spending my rest of my life in love with that Greek God...!!

"Pillllllllowwwwww Fighttttttttttttt!!!!!!"

bammmmmm!!

and in a second I have been showered with multiple pillow slams one on my face and other on my back....

"Ahhh waitttt!!!! give me a pillow tooo !!"

and there I received another slam on my face and that was it....I pushed my friend Ankita Ray and grabbed a pillow from bedside and started hitting randomly on my brother and her ...
Ankita is my childhood friend we have been going to same school from juniors her mother and father were friends with my mother after the death of my family Sambit Uncle and Radha Aunty  took me and Aditya under care .. eventually after college I decided to move out with Aditya to leave alone we lived now in our own home the only thing left after for me and Aditya ...

She went to different college to study business where she found her boyfriend or say  to-be-fiancé Aarav Dixit CFO of the Dixit Enterprises .. he is very handsome to be honest and does a lot of gross gross PDA but he is a good elder brother to me a brother that I always wanted ..

"So what brings this Pillow slam over me?"
"Aditya told me you were sulking from last two days so thought to thrash away the ghost that is making you sulk .. nothing more.."
"hey you fatso??? when was I sulking??", I asked my brother even though he is not a fatso at all like he is complete shredded with those big arms he workout for ..
Plopping down on the bed he muttered casually , "You were when I told you there is no more groceries left and also when I told that I ate your ice-cream which you were not sharing with me!!"
"Haaa so??? I wanted to have that ice-cream alone cause you rarely stay back at home and talk with me and also wander off with your friends don't know where ... Only thing you care about is that am I safe .. am I healthy ... Did I ate dinner or not ... But you think nothing about me how I feel when I don't get to see you often ...how tensed I stay and how much I care about you..!!!"

"Ok ok cool down Sis .. I am not going out anymore I swear no more messing with friends and hanging out with them...!!"
"You better don't !!! I want to stay in home and cook dinner for yourself until I return comeback from my evening shift!!"

Yaa I am also a part-time worker at a  Bakery cause it provides me with extra expenses... As I am not so famous till now!!
I picked up my clutch and waved at Adi and Ankita stepping out for my shift ....

Aditi Tiwari in short :-

Alohaaa!!!!

So here you go with another chapter ...
Show your love

Vote comment and share it with your friends ...

So until next week

Happy Reading ❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️