"What's with you?" I inquired, anxious to get some of the heat off me. Tony's smile grew wider, as did his oblivion to the tear stains on my face.

"Just... Lisa. She's so perfect," he told us with a blush. Alysha "aww"ed quietly.

"What are you doing to do about Katelynne?" Jaime asked him hesitantly. Tony's sunny expression darkened at the simple mention of her name.

"I'm not doing anything. I love Lisa, and Katelynne needs to get that through her thick skull," Tony declared forcefully. It was strange seeing him so worked up and angry about anything.

"Okay, okay, that's fine," Alysha said quickly, trying to avoid Tony exploding altogether, but it was too late.

"Who the fuck does Katelynne think she is? She knows I'm in a relationship, she knows I don't feel the same about her, and she still tries to profess her 'love' for me or whatever? She just needs to get over it," Tony ranted.

"It's not that easy," I mumbled under my breath, but Tony still heard me. The anger drained from his face.

"Oh, shit, sorry Vic. What did Kellin say when you told him?" Tony questioned guiltily. I shrugged, not really keen on reliving the whole experience yet again.

"Just that he's really fucking pissed and that he does not and never will feel the same about me," I muttered.

"It'll be fine. Kellin wouldn't let this ruin a friendship like yours," Tony offered, but I could tell by his tone that he didn't believe his own words. I didn't either.

"Yes, he would, Tony. You guys are telling me that it'll all be okay, and that he'll get over it, but he won't. You didn't see how furious he was. You didn't hear the pure hatred in his words. We won't get past this, and he will never love me," I stated finally, my voice shaking. There was a moment of silence before Jaime broke the awkward tension.

"I've actually been wondering this for a while, but why don't Kellin and Katelynne just get a divorce? They don't love each other, obviously," Jaime commented.

"They don't want to do that to Copeland. They're willing to suffer through each other's presences until she's 18. They're content with tolerating the marriage," I explained. Alysha furrowed her brow.

"Not to be rude, but do you think that will still stand after this? I mean, you definitely made them realize how much they can't stand each other. Maybe they will get a divorce after all," she suggested. Mike nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I could see that. What do you think they're doing now?"

Katelynne's POV

I was actually trembling in the passenger seat as Kellin drove home. I'd been annoyed with my husband before, disappointed with him, and even hated him, but this was the first time I could ever remember being afraid of him. I was ready to firmly stand my ground in an argument, but the way his knuckles turned white as Kellin gripped the steering wheel was terrifying.

"Slow down," I reprimanded quietly. Kellin was going almost twenty miles over the speed limit. He shot me a murderous glare, but his gaze softened when he glanced at Copeland in the rear view mirror. Kellin slowed down.

"I need to make a phone call," I said once we'd pulled into our driveway.

"No, you're not," Kellin replied simply, lifting a blissfully unaware Copeland out of her booster seat. I felt my frustration begin to spark.

"Yes, I am. Just handle Copeland until I finish," I ordered, swiftly turning heel and going to the backyard before he could refuse. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the one person I had always been able to count on.