darlings pov

washing up in the bathroom real qiuck i heard a knock on the door yelling a quik 'hold on' and drying my hands i opened the door to see ashtray.

''hey im sorry i didnt mean to upset you by that...''

''yo its fine im not mad i thought it was funny, and anyways i was intagonizing you its my fault as well.'' i said cutting him off. '' and anyways i never thought of you as the one to apologise to anybody.'' i said while a smirk was growing on my face. watching him grunt and walk off to his room anoyed once again. going out to the living room and start to put ash mine and fez's plates in the dish washer while fez cleans up the mess. once we finish me and fez go to the couch and just sit. i watched him as he turned on the tv and put on the goonies, we sat in silence, tho it wasnt akward it was quit peaceful. ive always loved the goonies and would usally watch it to go to sleep but right now i couldnt focus on it. i watched as fezco's head rolled to the side slightly and how he seemed to relax, he had one arm on the back-side of the couch and how his hand was just in reach for me to grab and how his legs were spread and i couldnt help but think what it would be like to sit on his lap and have all of his attention, how i would trace his scar on his head while slowly grinding on him and how his hand would be on my hips and-

''yo you good.'' fez asked me breaking me out of my daze.

'' uhh yeah sorry.'' i said blushing.

''ma whats going on in that pretty little head of yours.'' he said grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him.

''i dont think you want to know.'' i said not looking at him out of embaressment because i couldnt think of a lie. pulling me closer to him to where our legs were touching he grabbed my chin between hit thunb and his pointer finger pulling me into him to where his lips grazed my earlobe.

''ohh but i think i do.'' he said to me in his lazy yet sexy voice. '' and dont lie.''

blushing really hard as i start to tell him in a whisper

''i was thinking of how you would look under me and how i would want youto begg for me to touch you .'' i said as i open my mouth just alittle as he started to slowly slide the pad of his thumb across my bottom lip pulling on it a little bit. i felt my pussy get wet and wetter by the second while he plays with my lip and slowly moves his hand from my lip to the back of my hair and grabbing onto it, pulling my head away gently while having a firm grip of my hair looking me in the eye.

''wanna give me more details darling.'' he said lowly never taking his eyes off of me.

'' i want to tast every part of you while you watch me fuck you and i want to suck your cock and taste your lips i want to ride you till i cant move and i want you to eat me like youve never tasted food i want you to use me as you toy when you fuck me whether you be gental or rough and i want... no i need you to fuck me right now.''i said slowly standing up and grabbing his hand to take us to his room.

when he sat on the bed i saw the tent and how hard it was wanting to be free. looking at him and asking if this was okay, he nodded i kept eye contact with him as i put my hair up in a bun and grabbing the waist band of his pants and underwear pulling them down and watching his cock spring up as it was already glistening from precum. i wrap my right hand around the base of his shaft and my left hand stared to play with his balls, pumping my hand while kitty licking the tip of his cock he rolled his head back and let out a soft moan. wanting to hear more i wraped my lips around the tip of his cock and started to bob my head up and down letting my teeth graze his cock just alittle he started to become a mess of soft moans as i moved my right hand to his thigh and started to deep throat his cock still massaging his balls to create more pleasuer i watched him as his legs start to shake in plesure and how his stomach starts to tense up, he relesed all of his cum in my mouth and i swalloed it all. standing up i take my shirt off and unclipped my red bra letting it fall to the floor he took of his shirt while i took off my pants and panties. sitting on his lap and pushing him so he would be laying on his back and lining up his cock with my pussy and slowly lowering on to him, he grabbed my hips and tred to move them but i pulled them off putting his hands above his head and tying them up with his shirt letting go of them as he left them up there i slowly started to move my hips and lowereing my head and started to kiss his neck untill i found his sweet spot and started to suck while he started to groan under me latching my lips on to anything I could and sucking till I was satisfied, I moved my hips faster and faster trying to reach our high starting.

''fuck f-fez god you cock is taking me so good.''

''darling go faster please.''

picking up my pace even faster while untieing fez. once he was loose he grabbed on to my hips and flipped us and started to thrust in to me harder and harder than the last.

''fuck right there.. fuck me fuck me .'' i said ans i felt my high reach its peak cumming all over his cock and soon after he pulled out of me and cummed all over my chest.

'' i fuckin love you sexy.'' fez said to me and walked out of the room to only seconds later come back with a wet rag and cleaned me up. throwing the rag in the laundry bin he layed down next to me and cuddled me into sleep.