Sighing, you took the phone to hand, typing out whatever crap came to your mind.

ur my headache.

Way to thank me.
Do you remember what you told me last night?

Perfectly. But it wouldn't hurt to try-

What did I tell you last night?

That you were in love with me

HEY I NEVER SAID LOVE

So you remember.

shut up.

Are you free today?

no

Okay.
We should probably talk so when will you be available?

Oh, God. 'Talk'? He was gonna turn you down, wasn't he? He was so gonna reject you and you were gonna have to hide in the loneliest corner of the world.

idk i need to uh check my schedule

Okay.
I'll wait.

Levi

Yeah?

i've got a busy week ahead and
hey Erwin's wedding is around the corner.
I'll see u then?

Levi took a while to respond.

Works.

He was hoping he could meet you sooner than that. Erwin's wedding was on the following Saturday. Damn, 6 days? You weren't easy, were you?

He could wait. He was going to.

--

Your mother was basically praising Levi the entire time. "Mom, need I remind you I cried for you?" You scoffed.

She rolled her eyes, hands grabbing your cheeks. "I know, sweetheart, I know. It's just that..."

You put your hands on hers, lowering them as you smiled. "I understand, Mom."

She smiled as well. "Also," She leaned back properly against the headboard of the bed. "What did you mean when you asked him if you still turned him on?"

... What?

Chuckling at your priceless reaction, she nodded her head. "I was awake. The morning after I got admitted."

"Must've been your concussion." You mumbled, forcing a laugh. "Why would I say that to him?"

She shrugged. "There's only so much you can hide from me, sweetie."

Cringing from the embarrassment, you said, "Mom, there's a weird smirk stuck to your face. Wipe it off."

--

It wasn't Saturday. You weren't at Erwin and Maria's wedding. Then why the fuck were you standing still next to Levi?

It was Wednesday. And it was raining on a Wednesday morning. What a vibe. The two of you had your umbrellas lowered under the outer roof of Greg's.