Perles of Creo ~ 5.

5.

The muscular and tough-looking man trembled next to me. Honestly, I couldn't blame him. This woman was slightly frightening.

"Please answer my question, Captain Brace."

Her voice was threatening and low this time.

Observation 1: Not the person to make idle threats. She means it.

Conclusion 1: People respect her.

Observation 2: Self-confident, knows she seems threatening. Also, imposes authority often.

Conclusion 2: self-confident, feminist. Tough; no wonder she runs a terrorist organization.

Observation 3: Passionate.

Conclusion 3: formed the organization because she lost someone during the colonization; didn't grow up in the ghetto, looks too clean. Also, she would have needed money to build up an organization of this scale.

Observation 4: Easily aggravated, stubborn.

Conclusion 4: Strategic skill is minimal.

Observation 5: Consideration of all the conclusions.

Final Conclusion: Is a charming and imposing leader; good, strong and passionate speaker; a people's hero.

Simplest method of defeat: Undermining her self-confidence. Act untouched by her threats to undermine respect. Act like a gentleman to undermine feminism. Act charming to appeal to her leadership qualitlies.

Then deliver final blow by revealing all above conclusions.

Reaction: Shock, threats, eventual acceptance of skill.

Success rate: 99.9%

Here I go.

No. Don't. How can you always be so analytical about everything. Don't you see the human being standing right in fron tof you? She isn't some opponent you can just destroy! She has emotions-

You are related to her, aren't you?

What?

What, are you her brother? You call her by her first name and want to protect her. You must be the soul of her older brother. You're the one she lost, the reason she created this organization.

Brilliant.

Don't worry. I won't hurt her.

Too much.

"Ah, you must be Commander Leah Belle. It's such a pleasure to meet you."

I smiled my best smile.

John knew what was up, because he was rolling his eyes.

"What? Who-who are you? What-what do you want?"

The look in her eyes read shock and disbelief.

She was already crumbling? Too easy.

Stop it! She's just a person.

"I am Perles Copton, mademoiselle. The real question is: Who are you. Don't worry, I'll answer it for you.

"People respect you, because you are tough, self-confident and charming. You are an easy and charismatic speaker, passionate and that is how you get people to follow you. Otherwhise only a fool would follow someone so strategically untalented. You didn't grow up in the ghetto, some Medrian idiot adopted you. You used his money to build up the Crean Liberation Organization. I bet he hasn't even realized the money was missing. Your cover job is a nurse in a Suburban hospital, oh the irony. Saving lives in public and threatening them underground? Very intelligent. Well, at least you're that. You are also revengeful. Oh yes, you aren't running this Organization because you're convinced of it's cause. Well, at least you're not only running it because of the cause. You lost someone dear to you during the 'Colonization', your older brother, am I right? And he's the soul that's-"