𝟎𝟖 | 𝐖𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Why does everyone in your house treat Anabia differently? I mean she is your cousin just like Asma, Faizan or Aqsa are. Honestly, I have had only one or two very small conversations with her and she seems well educated and polite." He pointed out looking at Mehraan who was lost in his thoughts.

"It's not that, we don't hate her." Asma said with a roll of eyes and got back to scroll on her phone.

"I saw that." Amar replied to her.

"Guys I have to go to somewhere. See you later." Faizan said as he got up with his car keys and wallet. Asma immediately jumped on her feet and asked him if he could drop her at her friend's house to which he agreed.

Only Amar, Azlan and Mehraan were left now. "How is married life treating you bro ?" Azlan asked Amar with a teasing smile.

"Ughh, it's good but God, your cousin is sometime to much to handle with her mood swings. She is very weird as well." He jokingly said to which they laugh. "And you two? When are you guys getting married ?"

"Well, only me, because Mehraan bhai already found someone." Azlan bit his tongue when Mehraan gave him a hard look and just at that time, Anabia came with tray full of snacks for everyone but only the three of them were left. "What I mean is that he doesn't want to get married yet." Azlan scratched the back of his neck.

"And what about you my boy? Any girl? Koyi to hogi !" Amar raised his brow with a teasing smile.

"Uh..it's complicated but yes !" He finally admitted out loud.

"Are you going to talk to ammi, abbu or not ?" Mehraan wasn't surprised because he already had an idea about this. "Anabia sit with us." Mehraan said as he saw her going back. He knew when she will go in her room and when she will be alone, she will start overthinking.

"N-No, it's ok. I-I don't want to bother y-you." She lowered her gaze.

"You won't bother us. Come join us. We're not that boring you know." Amar spoke in a friendly manner. He wasn't disrespectful towards her but kind. So she sat with them. Mehraan's eyes didn't leave her for even once.

"So, Azlan, who is she ?" Mehraan turned to Azlan and asked.

"It's complicated bhai for now, so I don't want to talk to ammi and abbu, yet. She works in my office." He sighed and brushed his hair with his fingers.

"You like a girl, Azlan bhai ? You didn't even told me." Anabia complained like a sister to Azlan who smile at her and held his ear.

"Sorry, bhabi, I forgot !" Amar frowned when he heard her calling her bhabi.

"Why are you calling her bhabi ?"

"It's..it-it just slipped out of my tongue." Azlan quickly made a lame excuse.

"What should we do when a girl is mad at you ?" Azlan asked looking towards Anabia.

"It depends on the level of anger she is on. But if she is a foodie, which most girls are, you should take her to a nice favorite restaurant. Or if she likes chocolate, buy her a her favorite chocolate and big bouquet of her favorite flowers. It usually works." She said with wink to which they laugh.