Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)

Start from the beginning

Jiraiya:"Woah, jumped right into it didn't we."

Naruto:"I can fly!"

Satsuki:"Naruto, you could always fly-"

Naruto:"But I can fly cooler here!!"

Satsuki:"......Ok."

Kiba:"Hold on I thought you said he had painting magic?!"

Asher:"I did."

Kiba:"Then why is Sai controlling water!?"

Shikamaru:"*Sigh* Troublesome. Ever thought that Sai painted the water and then manipulated it so he could ride it."

Kiba:"......That makes more sense."

Naruto:"Wind majic: Tornado fang!"

Naruto threw a mini tornado the hit like a high powered drill, Sai gave a giggle and used the water to somehow diverted the attack and dispersed it at the same time.

Sakura:"He.....giggled...."

Kakashi:'Creepy.'

Naruto:"Plus cresent moon sickle!"

Naruto threw another attqck, this one was self explanatory, though it did nothimg as Sai created an energy beam (?) and destroyed the attack and almost hit Naruto, had Naruto not dodged.

Naruto threw another one which Sai blocked by a rock wall which was cut in perfectly square peices.

Kakashi gave a small chuckle, these guys magic wasn't far off from their usual jutsu. Hell he could've done the same, but then again this is drawing magic? It looks like a very diverse affinity.

Sai:"Here we go!"

Sai used the cut rock to his advantage as they all ascended to the air. And then concentrated bursts of fire shot from the rock and flew straight to Naruto like rockets.

Kakashi:'Very diverse indeed.'

Kiba:"That's cool, cooler than what Naruto has."

Naruto:"Hey!"

Konohamaru:"No way boss is the best!"

Naruto:"Yeah! Beleive it!"

Naruto dodged the multiple barrages of rock, but soon had enough as he blew them all away with his magic.

Naruto:"Bell."

Sylph:"You got it!"

Naruto:".......Eh?"

Jiraiya:"........I truly have seen everything."

Sarutobi:"......So have I."

Orochimaru:".......What the fuck is that?"

Tsunade:"*Irritated* I'm pretty sure that's a female Orochimaru."

Orochimaru:"........What the fuck is that?"

Tsunade:"........"

Asher:"She is Sylph, but Naruto nicknames her bell, she is one of the 4 great spirits, obviously of wind. She helps Naruto with increasing his power and all that. Kinda like a fairy sort of?"

Jiraiya:"Hehe, y'know, I had the funniest idead. So, imagine sticking your di-"

Tsunade then flicked him away befor he continued that comment, she certainly has her hands full with her new lover.

Naruto:"Wind magic swift white bow!"

Naruto created a large bow with many arrows all pointed at Sai, Bell blew on them to gain great amounts of speed.

Sai:"Nice, nice!"

Sai used the rocks to dodge the arrows, that is until one of them looked like it hit him, then another came and made more damage. Only to find out Sai came out unharmed still smiling.

Naruto:"Suck it Kiba."

Kiba:".....No."

Sai still dodging the wind arrows, decided to counter so he attqcked using electricity. Which Naruto also dodged, then Sai created a large pillar of ice usingthe surrounding water. Naruto followed him up, his breath showed due to the low temperature.

Sai:"Here we go!"

Sai then made a circle using red paint and junped off the pillar, Naruto passed him due to his speed he could not stop in time. He was able to turn around at the very top which then it exploded catching Naruto in the blaze.

Jiraiya:"*Whistles* Creative."

Minato:"Mhm."

Sai:"One more time!"

Sai then made a tornado of fire and water trapping Naruto in place, which the fire and water then turned into two hands of the color red and blue.

Sai could be seen at the very top of the hands sitting down looking board.

Sai:"Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about you, I seem to be missing a little something."

The hands below him cracked making Sai immediately fly away, then the hands broke off. Naruto at the center of his own tornado, looked very agitated at his artistic opponent.

To Be Continued.

(A/N:Sorry for the short chapter, hope you enjoyed it.)