Chapter 46: Sky Maiden

Raiga just silently looked at all of the Oracion Seis members.

Raiga: I'm not finished yet, I'm still up and running.

Cobra: Oh, please. All your friends are down for the count. What can you do by yourself?

Raiga begins charging up.

Raiga: Why don't you all come at me? I'll show you.

Erza: Raiga!

Raiga: Hehe.

Racer and Hoteye charged in first. Racer vanished and appeared in front of Raiga, trying to land a punch on him, but Raiga vanished and landed a kick on Racer before he could even react.

Raiga: (If I concentrate... I can follow you just fine!)

Hoteye launched a tidal wave of earth at Raiga, but Raiga ATE his way out.

Raiga: Earth won't work on me! 

The Blue Spirits then appeared behind Raiga, transforming into him and preparing a Boulder Fist to strike him. Almost instantaneously Raiga turned and readied his own Dragon Fist. The two were about to strike each other, but at the last moment, Raiga moved his head out of the way of the doppelganger's fist and dodged the attack.

Raiga: (You may have taken us off guard at first, but I've seen through your tricks now.)

Raiga's fist connected and send the double backwards, forcing the double back into the form of the two Blue Spirits.

Cobra: Cubelios!

Cubelios tries to bite Raiga, but he moves out of the way. Raiga tries to attack Cobra, but he dodges effortlessly until they were at a deadlock.

Cobra: Did you forget? I can hear you.

Brain: My patience is running thin.

Raiga gets caught by a wave of darkness.

Brain: Finish him off.

Racer finishes off Raiga with a barrage of quick attacks, dealing heavy damage and sending him backwards into the rock that Wendy was hiding behind. Wendy, watching the entire scene, was scared and shrieked slightly.

Wendy: Raiga-sama!

Raiga: Wen... dy...

Raiga blacks out.

Fuuwa: Raiga!

Brain: Trash, you should all vanish from this earth.

Brain held his staff up and pillars of green darkness rose up from the ground.

Sherry: What is that magical power?

Hibiki: The atmosphere is trembling!

Ren: This is bad...

Brain: Dark Rondo!

Brain was almost finished casting his spell until he noticed Wendy looking on from behind the rock Raiga hit.

Racer: What's the matter, Brain?

Cobra: Why did you stop the spell? 

Brain: Wendy! There's no mistaking it... You are Wendy! The Maiden of the Sky!

Gray: The Maiden... 

Hibiki: ...of the Sky?

Wendy turned around and put her head down.

Wendy: What's that?

Happy: What does that mean?

Brain: I didn't expected to encounter you here. It looks like we picked up a nice present. Come!