17 Oh You're Such A Tease!

KARAN’S POV
Urghhhhh! I have hated this house a lot. For many reason but today I feel like hate is a small word for what I feel about being stuck in this game. Even though I love the way she looks but please this isn’t fair. Wasn’t she the one who was submissive and I was supposed to be the dominating one. But bro please this girl switched the role in just a few seconds. This is so unfair.

TEJASSWI’S POV
When I look at him I know he loves it but hates it as much. And I know the reason because obviously there is nothing he can do about it. And let me tell me I enjoy every moment of this. I love to see the effect I have on him. Not that I doubted it in anyway but today I know it’s something else. I can’t help but feel proud of me. Good one teja. I know I might start a tease fight with this but hey it’s worth the fun. I know I could stand here sensually for some time and I would have him break but I want to make it more difficult for him. So I am going to approach him, take him alone to our little stop in the garden, and talk dirty to him and then finally its going to be show time. So here goes nothing. Get ready for some hard time Mr. Karan Kundrra.

KARAN’S POV
I see her! I see her coming close to me walking her sexy slow walk. I want to run towards her and away from her at the same time. Yes I know that makes no sense. This girl will make me insane I swear. And here she comes. I am trying to engage in a conversation but I can’t focus. Please god why did she have to have such an effect on me especially in the biggboss house.

Teja- Karan can I talk to you alone?

Rakhi ji- ja bhai ja, tere baby ke pass.

Karan (gulps) - where to.

Teja (smirks) - green sofa in the garden or maybe the den?

Karan (tries hard to pretend) - the den seems fine to me.

Teja(puts her hand forward)- chalo

Karan (holds her hand) - okay!

Rakhi- do hanso ka joda kinta cute lagta hai.

Teja- ham hai hi inti sundar kya kare.

They sit on the couch in the den. And teja to make more effect places her legs on the table on the table in front of the couch. This just makes Karan gulp. While he tries hard to not break and look anywhere but towards her. But teja looks and him and knows what he plans onto doing but hey she isn’t an amateur too right. She knows this too well to let go just because he isn’t looking.

She just looks at him and the places her legs on him. This just instantly makes him look at her. Karan just gulps. He has nothing else to do but try and avoid her. Until he thinks of playing her game back. He thinks that it’s a better idea at least than giving up.

Teja (huskily) - so Mr. Karan Kundrra why have you been avoiding me whole day?

Karan (groans but goes near her face) - oh have I been? Or where you the one to tell to hands off!

Teja (almost moans due to the proximity) - anyways to what do you think of this night suit?

Karan (teasingly) - oh don’t you think it’s to short?

Teja (smirks) - oh is it. I don’t think so. See I can even raise my hand at its going to be fine.

She puts her hands at the highest and it yanks her top more and gives him a clearer view of her wait and some of her bra too. This just makes Karan groan hard. This was getting tougher.

Karan (clears his throat) - don’t do that

Teja (does it again) - why what’s wrong

Karan- nothing just don’t do it!