〖Chapter Twenty-Three〗

Start from the beginning

"I'll tell you next time about it but first, let's discuss the things for our deal, shall we?" A chair appeared again next to the prince indicating that he too, should sit.

He thanked the latter before sitting down and their discussion starts.

"Like what i have said, i want to propose a deal that can be useful for the both of us. I will give you informations that you don't have... despite having the best informant in the empire." He said as the prince's eyes flashed, almost threatening yuriel to not say anything.

The latter saw it and just smiled like he said nothing wrong.

The prince calmed himself and sighed before looking at the white haired man infront of him.

"How can i be sure that you are not lying?" He glanced seriously at the latter to see if any small suspicious  reaction will come out but none of it happened.

"You don't need to believe me right now but i will give you a gift in advance." Yuriel stand up and started walking to the prince's direction.

Leaning closely to his ear. The prince widens his eyes in fear and disbelief.

"A maid will poison the drink of your mother, the empress next month in the middle of her tea with the poison named 'Zefohret'."

The void that is surrounding them suddenly disappeared and they are back at the alley way they are in.

Yuriel took a communication device that is in the form of a polished stone and gave it to the stiff prince.

"Call me if you're ready to agree with our deal next month. I'll see you around, Crown Prince Flynn Aku Zyair Casentine." A circle appeared on the latter's feet.

The prince flinched when the man called his full name as he tried to call the mysterious latter but he quickly vanished into thin air.

'Teleportation spell? And he didn't even chant anything....' He has a disbelief look on his face as he remembered the latter's advance gift.

'Zefohret' is a deadly poison that cost billions of golden coins and doesn't have a cure. It is an effective poison for those who wants their target to slowly die while suffering in pain. It is like a person experiencing torture inside his flesh.

It won't be easily noticed. Even the greatest pharmacist and doctor won't know that a poison is slowly killing their patient.

It is scentless, tasteless and colorless. A perfect tool for a clean assassination.

His face darkens even more after thinking about his mother suffering in pain with the poison.

If the mysterious latter really says the truth then.... He can't possibly allow that to happen.

He clenched the stone on his hand and turned around as he started walking back to the heroine's direction.

He still needs to make sure that everyone is fine including his beloved.

While the latter went back to his two companions who are chilling like a chaos didn't even happened in the first place.

He shook his head as he teleported them back to their inn safely.

——————————————————————————

In a place far away from cities and kingdoms.

Huge mountains were formed as it touches the clouds halfway.

Huge mass of trees are keeping away intruders from going on top of the mountain peek. Trying to find out what is lying on top.

Going through the clouds and to the highest part of a tallest mountain. The sun shines brightly.

Life can be seen from the healthy trees and plants.

In the middle, lays a beautiful grey castle that is old considering that some bricks are on the step of collapsing.

Inside the castle. A figure of a man was standing near the huge window.

His dark midnight hair was messy, indicating that he just woke up from his sleep as his golden eyes gazing at the scenery yet his eyes filled with emptiness and sadness.

"Where are you.....

my love....."

To be Continued...

Note: Damnnn. Imagine myself ending the story like this and decided to not update anymore. Bwhahaha!

Anyways, enjoy reading! (。⌒∇⌒)。