4. The Prefect Conundrum- I

YAYA, i AM BACKK!!

Before she could complete, there was an announcement.

Announcement: Good Morning Everyone. Students from 9th and 10th, please reach the auditorium! 

Everyone started rushing and making noise, Janneet escaped from the rush and reached there, and behind them came Siddo. These three sat together only, because only 3 seats were left and that too in the last. Like: Jannat-Avneet-Siddharth-Raman(random)

Principal: Good Morning students. So, I hope you all are doing well. I have called you all here for announcing that this year, you all will be standing for the student council elections. The studets of 9th and 10th will be having the vice posts and the students of 11 and 12th will be having main head posts. We will have 3 rounds. 1st will be the interviews with your house heads. Then 2nd round will be Group Discussion and later that round, it will be the final round, which will be conducted only for the main head posts. The catalysts will recieve their posts after the second round itself. I hope you all will take a part! Thank You.

Everyone was super excited. It was the first time something as such was going to happen with them. They were returning to their classes. SidJan were talking. 

Jannat: So mr Siddharth, what would you take, like ofcourse you are the topper of the whole 10th, so...

Siddharth: Umm... Ig Vice Head Boy and Vice House Head. And you?

Jannat: I am not taking anything, I am a super shy person in front of groups so...

Sid: But according to me, you should take something or the other atleast! Try toh kro!

Jannat: Yes bu-

Avneet: Jaanu... Jaan...

Jannat: Uhm... I'll take my leave, my friend is calling me...

Sid: Sure!

She leaves and goes to Avi. 

Jannat: Bol be, kyun bhonk rhi hai?

Avneet: Stfu, ek baat poochni thi...

Jannat: Bhonk

Avneet: Tameez se

Jannat: Ji bhonkiyee...

Avneet: (rolled her eyes) Sun, tu ye bata ki kaunsi post choose kr rhi hai?

Jannat: koi vi ni...

Avneet: Abbey... tu green house mein hai na?

Jannat: Yeshh

Avneet: Maibhi... koi post choose krle maata pleasee

Jannat: Arrey par I am very shy in front of groups. 

Avneet: Idc. You have to take. 

Jannat: Par-

Avneet: Agar teri chhoti behen tujhse yeh kehti toh tu maanti naa... please maan jaa... mujhe apni chhoti behen hi maann... 

Jannat: *tears* Hmm okay... bata kaunsi posts ke liye apply kru?

Avneet: Um... House head and maybe... Literary Media? Kyunki Vice head girl toh tu banne se rhi, marks dekh apne...

Jannat: *laughs sheepishly* Okay...

Avneet: Good girl, chal ab nikal.

Jannat: *makes a grumpy face and leaves*

Avneet: *chuckles* Idiot. 

So yeahh! I  know I am late! Please maaf kardooo!!!