Danni

She is so fucking extra I swear, she lucky my baby trust me cause that little stunt with my phone she knows is a no no. After I give her what she was beggin for I have to dip. Got me up earlier than I need to be before work and she don't even have my little princess there. But damn she looks good, Alia always knew how to get my attention that's for sure. The shit she's doing though is to risky and it's pissing me off. I put my car in park in her driveway, as I walked up to the steps I began to have second thoughts about this. "I shouldn't have left our home to come to Lia's and for this? Especially after the way we just made love" I thought as my body completely kept moving forward. I unlocked the front door and walked straight back to Lia's bedroom. She was sound asleep. I jingled the keys in my hand as I stared at her beautiful frame resting on the bed. She definitely reminded me of LisaRaye in players club but a nice curvier version that carried her weight in all the right places. She has this presence about her that can captivate you. Quickly and easily! She had these beautiful bountiful curls. Don't get me wrong she couldn't even compare to Vicki who definitely was a taller slim thick version of Nia Long and Megan Goode mixed. Her chocolate skin was always flawless and my baby could absolutely rock with the best of them. To be Frank I don't even know why I pay anyone else any attention or give 'em the time of day.

She must've heard the keys cause she sat up, all I could do was smirk as she paraded that lil attitude around me. "Yea yea yea... blah blah blah" was all I was thinking. Well since I'm here might as well give her what she's bitchin about. I grabbed her arm and turned her around "stop with that bullshit ass attitude" I pushed her back to the bed and went to work.

My hands searched for her breast while I admired the lingerie so beautifully packaging her pretty pussy, I licked my lips and dove right in. "Shiiit" was all she said as my tongue danced in between her slit and I collected every drop of her juices. I lifted her one leg and wrapped the other around my lap as I sat up to really dig into her. She coated my fingers with the wetness of her walls and cried out to me "mmm baby don't stop... please... don't stop" I couldn't help but go harder, when she came she dropped her legs and went straight for my joggers draw string. I fell over and relaxed on the bed as she snatched my pants off. "Aye be careful with my shit damn you always being so extra" I chuckled but she knew I was serious and rolled her eyes "your little pants are fine Danni" she dropped to her knees, spread my legs and begin to kiss up my thighs. I put my hands behind my head "get to work" I locked eyes with her and she smiled "yes daddy" I closed my eyes and enjoyed the nut.

I looked at my watch and the time read 5:30am. I hurried off the bed and got dressed. Luckily for me I kept a extra suits at the office because of this exact shit. I adjusted my pants and headed straight for the car. I tried my best not to make to much noise but I knew she was out like a light. I made sure to call Vicki once I got in my office just so I could be sure she wasn't up worrying and I told her to just relax for the day. I'm gonna cut my work day short just so I can hurry home to her and keep myself out of trouble. My phone vibrated, just when I thought I had taken all the risks "Hey Danni. I know it's been a while but hit me up sometime" Eva had messaged me with her new number attached. All I could do was rest my head in my hands "why now" I thought as I could hear people starting to enter the office. I leaned back in my chair and prepared myself for my day.

  It was almost 2:30pm and I hadn't had anything to eat. I let Tonya know I was leaving for the day and to only contact me if it was important. I hurried home and once I got close to the house I called to see what Vicki was up too. "Hey baby, what you doing" I pulled into the driveway "I'm siting in the tub just waiting for you to come home to me" I quietly made my way into the house "oh really well wait no more" I walked up the stairs into the bathroom. "Baby you're home" I kissed her cheek "yes I am my love how's your bath baby?" I started the shower and took off my clothes "my bath is so relaxing. Thank you for recommending that I stay home today I needed this break" I stepped into the shower and began to wash off "of course baby I could tell. You've been all over with this wedding and still going to work everyday. I mean me to but I thankfully have employees that fend for themselves. I wish I could make your work life easier" she stepped out the tub and walked over to the shower. "Aww baby it's okay I promise. I love my studio and all that inhabitants it. I love what I do so it could never feel like work really baby" I glanced at her through the door "I wanna hold you. I'm almost finished in here, you wanna pick something new for us to snuggle up too?"

I finished washing up thank goodness she didn't get into the shower with me I already feel like shit enough. Soon this shit is gonna bite me in the ass. I swear it! All I could do was shake my head. "Somethings gotta give man" I thought to myself out loud. I gotta figure out how to end this. I turned off the shower and got out to dry off. I put on my robe and got in bed. The movie called Hunter played across the screen. It was actually getting interesting, I asked babe if she wanted anything cause I needed to stretch my legs. She said to hurry back and bring whatever I would share with her. "Nothing to heavy" she insisted point at her sexy ass rock hard stomach. I cracked up "the fuck you pointing at sexy?" She rolled her eyes and laughed at me  "just hurry up please" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I got out the ice cream and got two big scoops. I put some of our popcorn an candy on one side then grabbed the strawberry drizzle , caramel drizzle, and chocolate drizzle syrups. I grabbed two spoons and as I walked back into the room I just had to admire Victoria. Wow ... she is just WOW! "Baby you are so gotdamn gorgeous" she turned to look at me and smiled "thank you baby you're the most beautifully sexy woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting" we cracked up laughing "Vicki you are hilarious for real" I sat the tray on the coffee table in front of us and plopped down beside her. "I thought I'd keep your side light like you asked but you're welcome to my side as well" I smiled as I presented the junkie ice cream sundae. "Baby... this is not light" she poked the ice cream with the spoon an chuckled "but I will be indulging" we both laughed again. Damn how did I get this lucky, I'm out here living a dream life that most would kill for. I thought to myself when I felt my phone vibrate. My mouth dropped when I saw the message "just so you can remember what you're missing" Eva sent me a video and my mouth watered when she showed off that sexy body of hers. Eva was the spitting image of Temper the rapper and boy did she know she was fine too. I locked my phone and got back to "us time" with baby. I can't add no more mess to my life especially not right now. I just can't.