Mighty Man

MARINETTE'S POV

"Ladybug, what should we do with Lone Wolf? Should we let him join the team?" Cat Noir asked. Me and Cat Noir were patrolling through the city and decided to have a chat.

"Cat Noir, he's a miraculous holder and with him in our team, we have more power on our side" I said. 

"I don't trust him" he said.

"Is it because he has a miraculous more powerful than ours or his bad attitude and temper?" I asked.

Cat Noir thinks for a second. "Both"

I sigh. "Just try to get to know him, okay?"

"Well, anything for you Bugaboo" he smirks.

"Please stop calling me that" I said.

MAX'S POV

Today I'm heading to the gym close to my home. I haven't work out for a while and good thing this place is near by. I always exercise, even as a kid. Well back then, I was a MMA fighter. I loved beating my opponents. The only reason I quit cause my opponents were weak. Perhaps in the future I get to fight stronger ones.

"Hmm, the guardian of the miraculous" Zero suddenly say. "Let's go meet him"

"Can't you see I'm going to the gym" I said. "And I don't know where he is?"

"I can find him" he said.

"How?"

"I have the ability to find a guardian and when we got here, I could sense him" Zero said.

"We could go there some other time, right now let's head to the gym" I said.

I reached the gym two minutes later. The place is big, clean and has lots of equipment, just the way I like it. My eyes widened as I noticed there's a MMA cage here. "Now that's what I'm talking about" then I noticed a white haired skinny boy was bullied by three boys taller than him. I just walked away not interested in their business and get straight to exercise. I did push ups, lifting weights, punching bags. I used the stationary bikes and treadmills, those equipments are my favorites. After two hours, I call it a day and went to my bag to drink water. I saw the white haired boy again. He was exercising when his bullies went to him and start making fun of him and slapping him.

NORMAL POV

Inside Hawk Moth's lair, his window opens and the butterflies around him starts flying.

"A boy bullied and unwanted because he's weak. Such a perfect prey for my Akuma" Hawk Moth put out his hand and a white butterfly flies to him. He then close his hand and turns it into an Akuma. He opens his hand and watch the Akuma flies through his window. "Fly away my little Akuma and evilize him!"

MAX'S POV

As I was drinking my water, I turn to see the boys were still bullying him. They pushed him to ground and laughed. Then I see a black butterfly enter a window and fuses with his belt.

"Uh oh. That's an Akuma" Zero said in my gym bag. "The one Ladybug told you about" I nodded. The boy gets up and purple energy covers him and transforms him into a white tall muscular man. He has white hair, red eyes and wears blue pants.

"Raaaaaaaa!! I'm mighty man and you'll pay for calling me weak!!" He roars at the three boys and they ran out of the gym with the Akumatized victim chasing them. He starts destroying everything just to get to them. So I went somewhere to transform.

"It's time to transform" I said and Zero comes out. "Zero full moon!" I transform and go looking for the villain.

When I found mighty man, I saw him about to punch one of his bullies. Before that could happen, I ran in front of him and block his fist with my right hand. Then I pushed his hand making him lose balance and punched his face sending him flying. Mighty man gets up and lets out an angry roar. I ran towards him and we start exchanging blows. He punches me a few times, almost sending me flying, but I stood my ground while blocking his attacks. He then gives me a powerful punch that sends me flying to a wall and as my back was about to make contact, Ladybug and Cat Noir caught me.

"Sorry we're late" Ladybug said.

"You two" I said.

"It seems like you could use some extra muscles, Mr wolf" Cat Noir said.

"Mind your own business!" I growled.

"You can't do this on your own!" Ladybug protest. "Lucky Charm!" Bright energy shines from the yoyo and spirals outward. It spirals inward to a single point, resulting in the creation of an object which gives her red MMA gloves with black spots. "Gloves?"

"I know what to do with those" I took the gloves from her and wore them. "Stay out of my way"

"Huh?!" Cat Noir exclaimed.

"I do not need your help! I can take him!" I said.

I noticed mighty man stood up and glared at us. "Raaaaaaaa! Your miraculous are mine!" He yelled.

He charged at us and I charged at him too. We both pulled our right arms back and before mighty man's fist makes contact with my face, I punched him hard sending him flying. He gets up again and I ran towards him. With my experience with mixed martial arts, I know how to take him down easily. I gave him five strong jab to his jaw and an uppercut. Followed by a knee strike to his stomach and a roundhouse kick to his knee. Since he's taller than me, I jump up and gave a powerful slicing elbow strike, making him dizzy.

Mighty man tries to punch me, but fails since he's trying to not to collapse. I drop down and drive between mighty man's legs with a step and then ram my shoulder into his midsection forcing him to lose balance and falls to the ground. I position in an opposite north south direction and then proceed to wrap my arm around his neck before squeezing to generate the submission. He tries to break free and I didn't let him go that easily. Finally he stops moving and passes out. I got up and breathe heavily. Ladybug walked towards me. I point at his belt since the Akuma was in there. She took his belt and breaks it and the Akuma flies off of it.

"No more evil doing for you little Akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug catches the butterfly with her yoyo. "Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly" she opens it and releases the newly white butterfly. "Miraculous Ladybug!" she throws the gloves in the air and an explosion of pink energy that transforms into a massive swarm of ladybugs flies around the place and returns everything back to normal. Mighty Man turns back to the boy.

"Uh, what happened?" He asked.

Ladybug and Cat Noir look at each other. They shrugged and fist bump. "Pound it!" They said. They turn to me and before Ladybug could say anything, I used my smoke powers to fly.

Time Skip

"Gosh! They never learn" I mumble as I see the boys still bullying the blond haired boy outside the gym.

"Just because you were Akumatized doesn't mean we're gonna let you off the hook" the leader said as he pushed him to the ground. I sigh and walked towards them.

"Hey!" I said and they turn to me.

"Look here, someone wants to play hero" the leader laughs.

"Leave him alone" I said plainly.

"Hahahaha!" He laughs hysterically. Then the three boys surround me. "Make us!" We then fought and I took them down easily. As they say, the bigger the mouth, the weaker the man. They got up weakly and ran. The blond haired boy stood up and look at me.

"Thank you" he said.

I Just walked away and as I was about to go home, a red haired, middle aged man blocks me making me growl. "You know... I've been watching you ever since you got here. The way you train and fight. You caught my interest boy. Do you participate in MMA fighting?"

"Used to. Once I'm done with high school, that's where I'm going" I said plainly.

"My name's Hank and I'm the owner of this gym" he said. "You got skills kid, I like you. From now on you can come here anytime you want"

"Um, thanks" I said and walked away. "That was weird"