Teleported

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE START TO READ THIS!

"Text" - Normal Talk
'Text' - Thinking
"Text" - Author/Me Talking

- -

Today was nothing unusual for saiki, It was like a looping cycle to him, Saiki sat down on his usual seat and his friends surrounding his desk trying to talk to him, saiki ignored everyone and looked at the board like his life depend on it.

Saiki once blinked and he was teleported to a theater with his friends and classmates, saiki didn't wear his ring so he could hear everyone's thoughts, 'what the- did i transport everyone in the theater by accident' saiki thought

'Whats Happening?!', 'Where are we!', 'I'm scared!' that was everyone's thinking, saiki was tired of hearing those thoughts, "Where are we?!" Student 3 yelled, Everyone was panicking.

until they heard a voice coming out of the speakers, "Hello Pk Student's, I've teleported you all here to react to someone special! All of you will not be teleported back if you don't watch the videos so everyone sit down, oh and saiki ill remove the memories later"

Saiki was at the very back and the students were looking at the speakers so he can't be seen if he did something, Saiki know what the voice meant, saiki tried to teleport to the backroom so he could stop on what's happening, it didn't work that made saiki panicked too.

Everyone looked at saiki and was concerned/confuse/worried on whats happening and what the voice meant, 'Yare yare, my psychic abilities didn't work' saiki thought.

"Who is this someone, mysterious voice?" student asked, "I bet its Teruhashi!" student 2 yelled making the boys agree except for saiki, "Oh my, do you all think so" Teruhashi said doing her angelic smile while Teruhashi was panicking in her thought ' HUH- Everyones gonna know!! Pls dont be me Pls dont be me', "these shitz i swear..." the voice murmured, everyone didn't hear it quite clearly, "Im sorry but it's not teruhashi, its saiki"

Everyone was confused, others are confused and sad Af, 'Ah.. Goodness, it's not me but... Saiki! Maybe I can know more about him!' Teruhashi though, 'good grief, I'm gonna get exposed' saiki though, Saiki looked beside him, Kaidou, He was mumbling about his dark reunion.

"Why saiki?" Student 2 asked, "Yeah i thought you said 'someone special'" students said, "Saiki is boring!" Student 9 yelled, "Saiki is special and no saiki is not boring, just sh^t up and watch" everyone turned quite

''Your about to get expose'' toritsuka whispered to saiki, Saiki wanted to smack toritsuka at the back of the head for being a dummy, ofc Saiki knew hes about to be expose.

"Okay, everyone, i know some of you fan boys are sad because its not teruhashi but there some scene were teruhashi is in the video so sit down your butts down or I'll litterly glue your butts on the seats!" the voice said threatening, everyone to sit down, "Oh and the video tapes are on the tables"

Everyone sat down and table is kinda far away so-, Hairo volunteer to grab it so hairo did was crouch sit y'know what i meant and hop to the table, some look at him with admiring, Hairo has finally grabbed it and played it..

- -

I rewrite the whole thing- There will be other characters like satou, Touma and more ig will be in this, all characters might not always talk nor act like their selves like in the anime, and the episode are not in orders also I'm sorry if their out of ooc.