"At the very least, we can't see anybody right now or any kind of town." Chuuya said.

"All that's here are these big stones. It just seems to be old ruins." Zack said.

"I wonder what these are ruins of..." Don said.

Y/n stood in boredom in middle of Chuuya and Akutagawa before her eyes trailed over to her right. She walked towards it as Chuuya and Akutagawa started to explore other corners of the building.

She tilted her head as she spotted an arrow. Beside her stood Emma, who glanced at her in confusion. Y/n then motioned over to the arrow and walked over, Emma following.

They followed the arrow's direction to see a symbol of an eye engraved on a boulder. Y/n and Emma walked over and glanced at each other before placing one of their hands on the marking. Their whole world turned upside down.

Like really.

They made eye contact with a creature's eye, staring into each other's soul. Then, the scene changed and humans and demons were speaking. Y/n placed she hand to her head, her brows furrowing as she pursed her lips.

When Y/n opened her eyes she saw a void covered in darkness.

"Huh? You know if this represents my will to live, Then it is pretty accurate" Y/n said as she saw a pond as she looked into her reflection only to see a ghost, which made her a bit confused

"It's a ghost." A voice said

"A Ghost? What is?" Y/n said in a bit of confusion

"Your true identity."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

Y/n started laughing at this

"People usually say I'm cute or cool or interesting, but they have never called me a ghost" Y/n said as she looked closely in to the pond as she saw a unsymmetrical figure which represented a human being.

Y/n panicked as she scratched her face frantically as she noticed her reflection was also moving. After a few minutes of understanding she looked at it with calm yet dull eyes and looked ahead in the dark void again.

"Can you see the truth?" Y/n asked

"Yeah."

"So...I'm not a human."

"That's right."

"Oh right, I'm ghost." Y/n said in a bit of disappointment as she looked back at the reflection and saw a light in the pond as a few memories of her started to play.

"Chuuya...Ray...Emma...Norman... Everyone.....and that Rat" Y/n whispered

"Why are you showing me these?" Y/n just questioned