Chapter Two: The LIfe of a Shanobi.

"Explosive style exploding clones!" I summoned my clones that would explode upon command and sent them at the approaching ninjas. I could only muster two in my condition. I counted five another five ninjas on our trail. I put up my hands together and released my clones making them explode sending one ninja to the ground. I then concentrated my chakra and released it on the trees as we ran. After a minute of doing this I then started my hand signs.

"Explosive style, strings of incineration!" Anywhere I touched as we ran began to explode rocking the forest as I released on of my strongest jutsus. I didn't notice but Itachi watched my every move. After the smoke cleared I sensed no enemy chakras and felt more at ease. I went to catch up with Itachi when my vision doubled and I had to stop and breathe for a second. Itachi noticed and sat Bakudan down before coming after me. Before I knew it I fell from my spot in the tree and towards the earth. The only thing I remembered before I passed out was Itachi catching me before I hit the ground.

-Itachi-

I had to catch her, I couldn't let her hit the ground or she would die. I landed on a branch just as a rumble from the sky erupted. You’re a stupid girl, I thought to myself. She had used up to much of her chakra trying to protect her brother which resulted in her fainting. The other thing was she didn't kill all the mist ninja. I made it back to Bakudan who had a worried look in his bloodied face.

"We can't run can we?" He asked as he too realized that we could run no more. With his sister unconscious and him unable to use his legs we were doomed to fight.

"Ambush?" He asked making me shake my head yes. The blasts that Keika had set off had temporarily stalled the enemy.

"Can you jump down?" I asked looking at Bakudans torn up legs. He nodded his head and slowly he stood. His face contracted in pain but he stood before jumping down to the forest floor where there was more cover. I fallowed him Keika in my arms. We landed in a large clearing.

"Bait," Bakudan announced as I saw him sitting on the ground legs crossed blue hair covering his face.

"Bait?" I repeated not truly understanding the meaning behind what he said.

"I'll be the bait, act like you left me behind!" He announced and I nodded it was risky; it however was our only option. I watched as Bakudan got to his knees and started to do some hand signs. I watched without a word as pulled iron and other hard minerals from the ground. He formed them into long thin sword.

After he was done he laughed slightly, "pathetic." He said as he looked at his work.

"I'm usually able to create full body armor but in my state all I can muster is this pathetic sword." He gave a 'tch' sound before looking up at me.

"Take my sister somewhere safe. I think there coming and if anything happens to me take care of her." I nodded and left the clearing. I set Keika on the ground under a thick bush. I made sure she was invisible to the untrained eye before I left to cover Bakudan. By the time I got a good hiding place the three ninjas were standing in front of Bakudan.

"I see they left one of their comrades behind. Heh, just like leaf ninja to do that." One ninja said as he brought up a kunai knife. Bakudan brought up his sword determined look on his face.

"Take care of this runt, Takuza."

"It would be my pleas-" The ninja stopped mid sentence. I smirked as I saw them realize I had caught them in a genjutsu.

"Shit, it’s an ambush!" One said as he tried to fight the genjutsu off but to no avail. I was about to start my 'torture' methods when I felt cold steel press against my throat. I cursed; I had not realized one had snuck up on me there were four of them not three.