When I didn't respond, Harry's gaze flickered to me for a split second, looking murderous.

For once, I listened. I didn't like that look on him when it was directed at me, nor did I like the the blood curdling fear that penetrated my body. I felt like a sitting duck, waiting to be taken out.

I obliged to Harry, tucking myself into a ball in the leather seats of the car. My breath was heavy as I heard Harry slam the door shut, his footsteps growing quieter against the gravel as he approached the car.

Then silence.

I waited, five - maybe ten seconds before I did what all my family would protest against - and looked up. My eyes scanned the darkness, trying to get a glimpse of Harry. He shouldn't of been hard to miss, not with his long torso.

My eyes pierced the movements of two bodies, behind the old oak tree my father had demanded we cut down when was was alive. It was wide, so wide that you could have all my brothers stand behind it and their presence wouldn't be seen. I learnt that the hard way when I was little. I was always the victim of their scare antics.

It seems as if dumb and dumber knew the layout of my estate too well, as there they were. Harry looked down at them, the gun he had now tucked behind his back, I could see it peaking out and if he wasn't careful, he would be busted for having an illegal firearm.

I counted another ten seconds before I cursed to myself, wiggling my way out of the car and stomping my way towards the two FBI agents who seemed to want to make it their life mission to interrupt my life.

Harry looked over at me as I walked, his eyes narrowed. I moved until I was besides him, my hand coming to his back. I could feel his body tense as I did, I'm sure his mind wondering with a million thoughts of why I was touching him.

As discreetly as I could, I untucked his shirt from his jeans, hiding the gun in one swift motion, all the while piercing the two agents with a dazzling smile that I'm sure would land me many movie deals in another life.

Fake it till' you make it, right?

"Isn't this illegal?" I hummed, without too much of a battered eyelash. Anything to move the attention from my hand place, up to my eyes.

"Evening Annabeth," Redhead greeted, looking as smug as ever. I wasn't sure why, FBI or not, she was still trespassing. She was lucky Johnny wasn't here, or that may have been a blood mass.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Better yet, how did you get in? I should call your superiors for the bullshit you're trying to pull right now," I sneered.

It was Harry's turn to take ahold of my hand, his palm wrapping around my wrist, tugging me back until he could wrap his arm around my waist. He held me still, though I could feel my heart pounding with adrenaline.

The scene that was unfolding was hitting me as the seconds rolled by, and it was causing anxiety to plant itself in my heart. Something like this wouldn't of ever happened whilst my brothers were in the country, and I had a funny feeling they knew they were gone.

Despite being a high level of protection for this country, I couldn't feel more unsafe with them being here. It was just another thing to add to the pile of things that made this estate feel so uneasy. I felt the shiver ripple down my spine. Harry felt this, and his grip tightened though we both stood, staring at the two agents. I wondered if he knew why they were here.

"Sorry to keep you up past your bedtime," she smirked, ignoring my questions. As per usual, I suppose. I shouldn't really expect anything else, at least not from her. "We just had some news circulating about you, thought you may want to know about it.