05

The duo flew for 5 hours, the capital was a bit far from their town, they even had a stop over to stretch their legs and rest.

Soon the two of them finally arrive their destination. There were so many people that that were just arriving just like them. (Y/n) thought that they were also taking the exam, everyone knows that being a magic knight is one of the greatest achievement for a mage. She look to her side expect Luis to be next to her, but he was already walking away towards the stadium where the exam will commence.
(✽ ゚д゚ ✽)

(Y/n) quickly follow Luis towards the stadium, she didn't expect him to leave her like that. Well maybe she do, she knows that her and Luis don't go well together.

(Y/n) tried to follow Luis at the line but there already many people that already lined up behind Luis, she sigh now that she's standing at the end of the line. She just suck it up and fall in line like the others. While she waiting in the line there was someone that bump their shoulder at her back.

"I'm terrible sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." A gentle voice was heard behind her. (Y/n) turn around to face the boy and saw a mask young man, it caught her by surprise that someone would wear a fancy mask, but at some point he looks mysterious and professional.

(Y/n) shook her head and gave the boy a smile. "It's alright, its really crowded so I understand."

The boy smile back and nod then reach out his hand. "I'm William Vangeance, thank you for understanding." He said. (Y/n) took his hand and shook it.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n) (l/n)."

The two of them make a small talk as they stood in the line, but someone in front of the line just a couple of space from them Luis was glaring. He hate seeing (Y/n) being friendly.
(ー''ー) ....

After a couple of minutes (Y/n) and William finally got to register and got their number. Soon the two of them tried to stick together, they very much enjoy each other's company.

"Wow there's a lot of people here." (Y/n) said as they enter the stadium. William hum in response.

Then out of no where someone bump into William, which almost causes him to fall. (Y/n) quickly catch William and help him stood back up.
"Hey watch were you're going." (Y/n) said to the guy who bump into William.

The guy turn around, he was a few feet taller than her and William. He had shaggy black hair, build up body and a tooth pick in his mouth.
"Whoops, sorry 'bout that. Didn't see the two of ya." The guy said.

"It's alright, just next time be careful." William said as he fix his clothes. (Y/n) nod in agreement as she look at the guy who just joined them.

"I'm (Y/n) (l/n), I'm planning to take the exam." She said cheerfully.

The guy smirk and reach out his hand to give her a hand shake. "Same here sunshine, the name Yami. Yami Sukehiro." He reply, (y/n) smile as she reach he hand to shook Yami's hand.

"I'm William Vangeance." William also introduced himself, Yami shook his hand.

"You two came here together?" Yami ask as he points between the William and (Y/n).

(Y/n) wave her hand. "No we just happen to bump into each other at the line." She said.

"Man, you sure do get bump a lot don't you?" Yami scratch the back of his head as he look at William.
William on the other hand didn't make a comment.
( 一_一)  ...

The three of them started to make a small talk and sooner or later they started to get a long very well. (Y/n) was so glad that she made new friends in just a few hours, but she felt someone was staring at her, she turn to search who was looking at her and saw Luis leaning his back on a wall as he glare at them.