04

Luis blow another shock wave magic towards the diamond mage. But the enemy easily deflect the attack. (Y/n) on the other hand tried to blast a flame magic towards the enemy while he was but deflecting the shock wave.

But all of their magic were deflect by the diamond mage, soon the other diamond mage recover from Luis' magic and start to attack them. Some of the village men lend them both a hand by helping them protecting the civilians. The diamond mage leader dash towards (Y/n) to land an attack, but Luis quickly jump in front of (Y/n) to block the attack. When the enemies fist land a hit on him, Luis flew backwards and landed on top of (Y/n). Both of them are now on the ground exhausted. (Y/n) had used her all of mana already, Luis was bleeding and exhausted as well.

The leader of the diamond mage still has a smug look on his face while looking down on them. "I guess you both are not gifted as I thought." He said.

Luis click his tongue in irritation, he was about to stood back up, but his body couldn't do it anymore. He drop down on his knees. He was shock on what's going on, He couldn't move anymore. Was he that exhausted already?

He was angry how weak he was right now, he was busy protecting the other civilians while fighting the enemy, he didn't notice how exhausted he was. He felt a hand on his shoulder and saw (Y/n) with a concern face. He hated that look on her face, he never wanted her to look at him in that way, a look making him feel weak.

He hit his fist on the solid ground and force himself back up. "I'm not done yet!!" He yell back. (Y/n)'s eyes widen by his strong will. She knew that Luis was strong, but she was surprise that he was still this strong after all of those impacts.

The enemy laugh and shook his head. "Look at you kid, don't tell me you want to die in a battle?" He said.

Luis didn't reply and just glare at the enemy. He knew he couldn't do this on his own. "Hey lighter you still got some mana?" He ask (Y/n), his eyes never leave the enemy.

(Y/n) was at her limit, but just maybe she could push to her limit and offer a hand to Luis. "Yeah, Do you think we can beat him?" She ask him.

"I'm not certain, but I hope it will be enough." Luis said and whisper something to her. The diamond mage irk his brown, he couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"What are you whispering about? Don't tell me you two have a big plan to blow me away? Because that's just too ridiculous." He laugh. When his laughter dies down he dash towards the duo to land another strong hit.

Luis quickly step behind (Y/n). "Now!" He yell. (Y/n) Blast the last mana she has towards the enemy which it was a weak blue flame.

"HAhahaha that's your plan?" He laugh while running towards them.

While the blue flame was flying towards the enemy Luis blast a strong shock wave behind the blue flame which made the flame stronger and bigger.

The enemy was caught surprised, he tried to block the attack but he was too slow. The flame hit him which blew him away. "AAAHHHH!!"

The duo exhale and drop on the floor, they were both exhausted. They manage to defeat the enemy. "Not bad lighter." Luis said while a small smirk form on his lips. (Y/n) chuckle and shook her head.

"You're not so bad as well." She reply back.

"Of course not, I've always been better than you." He said, which only made (Y/n) irritated by his ego.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

The duo heard a rustle towards the direction of the enemy and they saw him back on his feet, he was also exhausted and burned, but he was still standing. (Y/n)'s eyes widen and couldn't believe her eyes that the enemy was still alive after that blast. His body was now cover with stone armor.