02

The sound of spoon and fork hitting the plate was heard in the dinning room.

Nozel and Fuegoleon's face were beaten up by Mereoleona. It just so happen that Mereoleona came when they were talking about her.

"So Mereoleona, how was your adventure?" Lionel Vermillion ask, as he place a food in his mouth.

"It's doing fine father. In fact I might even surpass you soon." Mereoleona said and showed him a scary smirk. A look that says murder. Lionel sweat drop but keep a calm smile on his face.

"Good for you my dear." He said. 'Where on earth did she get that scary genes?' He thought and think of something else to change the subject. "Oh Nozel how are you by the way? I was quite surprised that you visit us today."

Nozel look up from his food to Lionel who just called his name. "I came by to congratulate Fuegoleon on receiving his grimoire sir." He said showing respect to his uncle.

"Why thank you for the visit Nozel, such a fine young lad!" Lionel said and continue eating his food. "Why can't my eldest child be well behave like him?" He whisper to himself.
╥﹏╥

"Huh? What did you just say?" Mereoleona ask and irk one brow. Making her father sigh and sweat drop.

He clear his throat and change the subject again. "Ahem! I said Why don't you tell us about your adventure." He said and mentally thumbs up himself.

Mereoleona lean back on her chair and cross her arms, she started to think about her adventure outside the capital. She told her family about her training in the mountains, how she survived out in the woods without any supply from home.

"I can clearly imagine you climbing up on a tree and eating a banana- Ack!"
Mereoleona use the side of her hand to chop the top part of Fuegoleon's head. Which made him bit his tongue.

Nozel made a 'pfft' sound and look away trying to hide his laughter.
His small sound was heard by Mereoleona, which cause him to be hit on the head as well.

The two boys were now knocked out by the strong impact of her hand.

"As I was saying." Mereoleona sit straight and continue her story. "I also visit this small village and met a girl with blue flame." She explain.

Lionel hum and rub his chin while listening to her story. "A blue flame you say. Such rare flame if you ask me." He said he was starting to get interest with her story.

"Is she a noble or something?" Fuegoleon ask, he too was interested with the blue flame magician.

"I don't think so. She's just a commoner in a small village." Mereoleona explain and took a sip on her glass of water.

"A commoner? Why would a commoner have a rare magic like blue flame?" Nozel ask as he irk is brow. He was certain that rare magic belongs to nobles and royalty only.

"Rare magic appears on different people, that is why it's rare. It randomly manifest itself to someone in time." Mereoleona explained, she never like when people compare their strengths to their social status this days. To her strength is in higher position that social status.

"What did you do next?" Samantha Vermillion ask, their mother was now starting to get interested with the story.

"Um... I just left that's all."

('-ι_-`)
"Uugghh..."
Everyone at the table sigh, it was pretty much what Mereoleona would do. She would travel to a certain place and leave immediately when she arrive.

-------------

1 Year Later

"Welcome Lords and Ladies! For those who don't know I am the master of this Grimoire tower. I would like to invite your young man and women to step forward on receiving their grimoire." The announcer said. Nozel step forward where he will receive his grimoire.