One fell down, the other rose up, and the distance between the two was getting farther and farther, but their eyes never looked away after the moment they met.

Xuan Tianming's internal force turned around, and his falling body quickly adjusted, and when he lifted it up again, he flew into the air again through a mound below. It went straight up and down, like the barrier mountain that must be crossed every time to and from the camp in the suburbs of Beijing. The man above also adjusted almost at the same time, dived down again, and the two faced each other again, and they fought in mid-air.

Ziyi's Xuantian Minggong method is relatively hard, and his moves have a strong purpose and are extremely hostile; while Baiyi's Xuantianhuagong method is relatively peaceful, and his moves are often not to control the enemy, but to resolve them. Go, gentle and gentle. This kind of softness is against such hard steel, it is really difficult to tell the winner for a while. People only see two people, one white and one purple, going up and down for a while, hitting far away from the city wall, and then again Stick to the wall. People's minds went up and down with this fight, but they never came to the ground, and they all speculated about who would win in the end. Dashun's Ninth Prince and Seventh Prince really fought against each other, such a wonderful scene has never been seen before.

The soldiers had their own thoughts in their hearts, but Xuan Tianming was already suffocated to the limit at this time, and when he raised his hand, this move was resolved by Xuan Tianhua with softness, and he was so angry that he gritted his teeth. "What is the seventh brother going to do?" He said fiercely: "Fuck me to Ji'an County, just to take away my soldiers? Just to take away my military charms?"

"That's right." Xuan Tianhua nodded, his expression not changing.

"What the hell are you doing?" Xuan Tianming became anxious, "Seventh brother! Why didn't you let me into the city?"

Xuan Tianhua shook his head: "I'm already here, so you go back."

"It should be you who should go back!" Xuan Tianming stretched out his hand to grab Xuan Tianhua's wrist, but he clearly used the fastest movement, even though his fingertips had already touched his skin, but he was still fluttered by the other party. dodged away. He gritted his teeth angrily, "Seventh brother, you lied to me!"

"That's right, I lied to you." Xuan Tianhua's movements were slow and steady, and his face was calm. He didn't look like he was using his inner strength to control the enemy at all. It's like gossip. He told Xuan Tianming: "I lied to you to hire Mrs. An for me. In fact, I wanted to take away your military talisman and fight this battle for you. I have already won the city, and the city behind will be soon. It will be in my bag, Ming'er, listen to the seventh brother, go back!"

"Why?" When Xuan Tianming was in a hurry, the purple lotus between his eyebrows would bloom particularly brightly, as if the thing was alive, and would take on different forms as his mood changed. "Didn't we agree, let me fight, seventh brother, why don't you protect the capital? Why do you want to do this now? Why do you have to come to the Eastern Realm for me?"

Xuan Tianhua's breath finally changed, although the change was not easily noticed by others, but he himself knew that it was impossible to fight against this ninth brother without trying his best. "There are not so many reasons. Ming'er, seventh brother has never harmed you, seventh brother is for your own good."

"I know you're doing it for me!"

"Then you can go back." Xuan Tianhua didn't even give him a chance to speak anymore. As soon as his inner strength was raised, his hand moved faster, and he was actually pushing Xuan Tianming down. The posture was as if he wanted to bring Xuan Tianming back to life. Like being pushed to the ground. "Go back! Treat A-Heng well, take good care of your mother and concubine, and live the life you want. From now on, Seventh Brother will fight for you in all battles, and Seventh Brother will bear all dangers for you. Ming'er , Forgive seventh brother, you are fine."

After saying this, he suddenly increased his strength, his body spun, and his movements were as fast as ghosts, so that even martial arts and light skills were regarded as the best in the world. Xuan Tianming was a little confused in front of his movement. Xuan Tianming has always known that his seventh brother is hidden, that his seventh brother is the number one expert in the world, and that if one day the two are really on opposite sides, he, not him. opponent. But he didn't expect that this day had come so quickly, so he took Xuan Tianhua's palm without even seeing it clearly, and slapped the palm of his palm directly under his left shoulder, causing one of his left arms to lose consciousness immediately. , The internal force of the inner circle in the body is also disordered under this palm. He desperately wants to stabilize, but it is still not as strong as that palm.

Xuan Tianming began to fall, and the fall was extremely fast. He wanted to lift his energy up again, but he couldn't use his strength no matter what.

On the contrary, Xuan Tianhua had already returned to the city wall, looked at his falling younger brother, and shouted at Bai Ze, "Catch your master and send him back to Beijing." After speaking, he turned around and faced the soldiers. Loudly said: "Guard the city gate, no one can enter, this Sui, this king will lead you to fight!"

In the end, Xuan Tianming was caught by Bai Ze, no matter how unwilling he was, the gate of Bin City was never opened for him. He covered his left shoulder with his right hand, looked up and saw the white figure on the city wall striding away, and everything around him returned to silence, as if nothing had happened just now. He was not reconciled, so he instructed Bai Ze in a deep voice: "Find a way to contact Qianli, this king needs to know why!"

Bai Ze gritted his teeth in anger, and said reluctantly, "Is His Highness the Seventh going to turn against the master?"

"Shut up!" He glared at Bai Ze, "How could Brother Qi turn against me, he stopped me from entering the city, but he just wanted to stand up for me and take risks to fight Zong Sui's battle. But why? In the past, I fought for a thousand weeks, but he did not fight Gu Shu, why is it Zong Sui..."

The two were puzzled, and Bai Ze returned to Fuzhou under the protection of Xuan Tianming, and lived in the Baicaotang in Fuzhou. Although Xuan Tianhua's palm won't seriously injure someone, he still needs a period of nourishment before he can recover. During this period, Bai Ze contacted their spy secretly deployed in Fuzhou to find a way to contact Qianli, and finally three days later the spy sent back a note in Qianli: Zong Sui fought, the seventh highness calculated the catastrophe.

Xuan Tianming held the note firmly in his hand, and he knew that there must be a reason, otherwise his seventh brother would not be so determined.

Elephant of catastrophe? There is an image of a catastrophe, so the seventh brother didn't want him to be in danger, so he chose to go out for him, and responded to the catastrophe himself. What about him? Just watch your brother die for him? Impossible.

"Bai Ze." He thought for a while and made a decision, "We'll leave in three days, bypass Bincheng, and go directly to Jiancheng to wait. This king doesn't believe me. I've advanced to the city, and he can still take me from the city. Can’t we bring it out of the city? In addition, use the flying eagle from Fuzhou to send a message to the little liar behind, and ask her to go to Bincheng to make peace with me, don’t think I didn’t know she was following.”

Shen Yi Di Nu (1152-1252) Divine Doctor : Daughter Of The First Wife✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें