See what she didn't know was, this past month I had been learning how to cook so I could surprise her.

Shit, surprise!

"August! You know you can't cook! You're gonna burn your own house down!" I scrambled the eggs and placed them on the plate with the grits, bacon, and toast. "You remember the last time you tried to cook for me?" She started laughing and I turn to mug her.

A nigga burn up some ramen noodles one time and she can't let it go.

"Man, let it go." I bucked at her. "Shit changes."

"But still you-" I shoveled some eggs and grits into her mouth before she could finish. She chewed slowly. "Wow. I'm actually still alive."

"Fuck you." I flipped her off and dropped her plate beside her, walking off.

"Aug, I was playing!" She laughed and pulled me to her by my shoulders.

I stood in between her legs and started to feed her.

Judging by the little moans she made after every bite I assumed I did pretty good.

She finished her food and looked at me strange.

"You not gonna eat?" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yeah Ima eat." I tried to push her back on the counter but she caught on and sat up.

"Hell no. I'm still sore. Never again." She closed her legs.

I leaned in.

"Aww you know you can't resist me, baybeh." I whispered, kissing her neck softly.

"Oooo-kay!" She shivered and pushed me away. "So! What are you doing today?"

I thought about Serena.

Should I tell her?

"I got sum, uh...work to pick up, so I should be gone for a couple hours. What about you?" I tried to change the subject.

"Wellll, I'm off today since it's Saturday soo...I guess chill here for a while." She shrugged.

I scratched my chin. "How bout we go to the movies or sum?"

She looked up quickly. "Like a-a date?" Her eyes got big.

"I mean," I rubbed the back of my neck, suddenly nervous. "If you want it to be..."

"Aw you're nervous, how cute." She giggled. "Yes, August I'll go on a date with you."

I grinned and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Which quickly turned into us making out on the counter.

"Damn girl," I pulled away. "Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant." I sung in my R&B voice, holding her hands.

"Go get dressed, fool. The sooner you leave, the sooner our date can start." She smiled. "And maybe if I enjoy it enough..." She leaned in. "I may even give you some head."

The minute I heard head I sprinted upstairs.

10 minutes later I walked out to her in my bed on her phone.

I drop my towel and pressed myself behind her.

"Aug, put some clothes on." She said without looking up."Your dick is poking my butt."

"You ain't no fun." I mumbled, walking into my closet.

"You love me though!" She shouted.

"Barely." I chuckled to myself.

"Okay then!" She yelled again.

Damn, she heard that.

"Sorry baby." I walked out of the closet in my black Nike jogging suit and step into my slides, spraying my Polo cologne on me.

"Mhmm...bye." She fanned me away.

"Can a nigga get some love?" I said as she did her best to dodge my kiss.

She pecked my forehead and went back to playing Flappy Bird.

I pinned her down.

"Ima get my damn kiss." I smirked when she folded her lips in.

I leaned down and started kissing her chest through her shirt.

She tried to fight it but a moan slipped through her sealed lips.

I took that opportunity to attack her mouth.

She pulled away. "I don't like you."

"That ain't what you was saying last night though. Yesss Dadddddy Aug! Yesss!" I mimicked her.

"Bye August." She laughed and pecked my lips. "See you tonight at 7."

"Ight." I pecked her forehead then her stomach. "Peace lil man."

I grabbed my keys and jogged downstairs to my car.

I was dead ass wrong for not telling Bethany.

One day I would sit down and tell her everything.

And by everything I meant er thang.