I'm Yours

"Guys, where the hell are you?" (Y/n) asked, a bit worried as she was resting against a wall of an abandoned building.

"What do you mean?" Eggsy spoke through the speakers in her advanced spectacles. "Me and Harry are right here, in the laboratory. Wait- where are you?"

"I'm-" (Y/n) looked all around her, only to confirm that she did not know where she was whatsoever. "-not sure. I'm near a... some sort of an abandoned building. Other than that, I see nothing but trees and possible death by starvation if I don't find my way out of here."

It was not helpful that it was the middle of the night and the very fact she was in the middle of a forest. Trees were casting shadows around her, almost making it impossible to see. Anything could be lurking in the shadows, and she was not fancying the possible idea of being eaten by an Alsatian, or anything really. But she had to admit though, the night sky was beautiful.

"Guys..? It's getting darker out here..." She voiced shakily. Curse her fear of the dark.

She couldn't hear anything coming from the other side except for some static noises. 

"Oh no.." She thought. "Please.. Oh god no..."

Being lost in the forest, late at night, with no reception. Great. Just the saddest way to go.

She suddenly heard some noises coming from the forest.

Feeling afraid of what could be coming after her, she slowly slid down the wall she was leaning against, and shut her eyes to not look at the darkness all around her. She started humming to herself to help calm herself down, but the noises of the forest still haunted her. She curled her body, hugging her knees tight to her chest and hid her face in between her knees. The night was making her feel cold, and she had nothing but herself to keep her warm. The sounds of her breathing kept her company, instead of the crickets in the forest before her.

"Somebody, please help..." She whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They could only hear an incoherent voice coming from (Y/n)'s side of the call, interrupted mostly by static. Worry started to grow in both of them, especially Harry.

Harry knew she was scared of the dark. He had to go find her.

"Eggsy, you go on and get to the main room, do what you must." Harry began jogging in the direction they came from.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Eggsy called out, catching up to Harry.

"Do as you're told! I'm going to find (Y/n)." Harry called out, still running in the opposite direction.

Eggsy stopped dead in his tracks. "Do you even know where she is?"

"No, but I will find her." Harry turned the corner. Eggsy heard that from his speaker.

"I can promise you that."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. Hey, you, wake up." A male voice spoke.

(Y/n) opened her eyes to the sound of the voice. She didn't realize when she fell asleep, but it felt much needed. Upon opening her eyes though, she was met with another pair of eyes, blue ones, ones that she didn't recognize. Identifying this as a stranger, in the middle of the forest at that, she quickly reacted and got up to her feet, took out her gun and pointed it at the man.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, hey, hey, easy... I'm not gonna hurt you..." The man cooed, raising his hands into the air in the process.

Something about the man's demeanor spelled trouble to her. She couldn't quite place why, but it's never wrong to be a little bit cautious. If pointing a gun at a stranger's head is considered little.