What Happens in the Study, Stays in the Study...

"Good morning, sir." she said as she entered his study after knocking the door twice.

"Ahh, good morning, Miss (L/n)." Harry speaks as he puts down the newspaper he was reading.

She placed the tray consisted of tea and biscuits for him on the table in front of him. He smiles softly as she place them one by one. She took a glance over at him.

He looked quite charming today, she had to admit. Albeit simple, but still alluring nonetheless. He was wearing only a white dress shirt with a black polka dot tie to complete the look. His big square glasses look so cute on him. Not to mention that slicked back, golden brown hair of his.

She never thought she would call a fifty year old man cute.

"How are you today?" Harry asked, starting a conversation.

"Never been better." She smiled to him. 

She always does whenever she sees him.

He returned the smile, twice the better as hers ever could. He looked so attractive.

She turned to leave the room like she normally would after she brings him his tea in the morning but was stopped as he spoke. "Actually, (Y/n), I would like to have a word with you."

She turned around hesitantly.

"Am I in trouble? Oh no... What the fuck did I do wrong?!" She thought to herself.

She faced him completely. She guessed that he read her worried expression as he said, "Don't worry, dear, you didn't do anything wrong."

Great. But if that's the case, then what the bloody hell was she being called for? Did she bring in the tea too late? Was the tea not to his liking? Was the tea too hot? Or maybe too cold? Was she being fired??

"Please, have a seat," said Harry, thus pulling her away from her train of thought.

She looked around the room. The room walls held numerous different newspaper headlines, all of them collected and hanged by Harry himself. All of them reminding him of past missions that he's gone to and completed. But other than that, there was almost nothing. Not a lot of decor other than his study desk. That being said, there were no other chairs to sit on other than the one he's sitting in. Which is great. She didn't really mind sitting on the floor honestly...

After a few moments of nothing happening, Harry followed her eyes to see what was the problem. Once he did, he understood the problem at hand, and thought of the solution. Well, a solution.

She was halfway to sitting cross-legged on the floor until Harry spoke.

"Oh, (Y/n), that's alright. You can just sit here with me." Harry said with an innocent look on his face.

She looked straight at him in the eyes, "Pardon..?"

"Yes, you heard me. Here. With me."

"Sir, there's nowhere for me to sit." She stated, looking at him straight in the eyes. She felt so lost at the moment.

"Nonsense. Here. Come, sit on my lap." He tapped his hand on his lap, signalling for her to sit down on it.

She gulped hard. 

WHAT?!

Sooner or later, She'll have to anyways. So she did nothing but oblige. She walked towards him behind the desk as he turned his chair slightly to the side, giving her some space to sit.

As she neared him, he did nothing but smile. And she swore, she saw that smile grew bigger and bigger as she approached him.

Once she did arrive to his side, she stood there, awkwardly. Not really knowing if she should sit or not.