Turned on

"Alright boys, security here's tight. I need you to get in there, find the card, and head straight back out, do I make myself clear?" she said sternly, really feeling the pressure at hand.

"How long do you think you can hold them up for, (Y/n)?" Eggsy asked.

"Not long."

"Estimation?"

"Hmm.... five minutes if we're lucky. I'll try my best," she said with uncertainty underlying it.

Kingsman haven't really been the same after the events at Cambodia, as well as everything prior to that. Merlin died. Roxy died. All of Kingsman fell down like a bag of bricks. The only ones left were Eggsy and Harry. Thank god Harry's alive. He's been taking the role of Arthur nowadays. We didn't really have a choice, no one was there to be the man in charge, and Harry was our best bet. 

Huh.

How did I even end up here?

How did she get into Kingsman? She doesn't really have an answer to that. But what she does know, they had a tryout for new recruits and thankfully she was selected. How did Harry find her? She had no idea. One minute she was walking down the street, on the way back home from school, the next minute, she was talking with a complete and utterly handsome gentleman who goes by the name Harry Hart. He offered her a job, and took her in as soon as he saw the potential she had in her. She passed the test with flying colours. And she currently goes by the code name Merlin, being the quartermaster of the group, very resourceful and handy behind the screen.

Little did she know that they were desperate for new recruits, so she was put into the field quite early on.

As of right now, this was only her second mission... and one could only think that she was ready.

...

...

...

She wasn't.

"I believe that you'll do great, (Y/n)." Harry's voice came from the speakers in front of her. She could see everything the boys are seeing. She looked at Harry's camera.

She started blushing, "Thank you, Harry."

"(Y/n), I need the door here to be opened or I'm dead." Eggsy sounded desperate.

"On it." (Y/n) succeeded in hacking the security door, allowing Eggsy to retrieve the card that they needed.

"Guys, I've got it!" Eggsy proclaimed.

"Nice job, Eggsy. Now, (Y/n), I need you to find us a safe and quick route out of here." Harry asked.

"Already got you covered. You both should receive the directions now."

A route was displayed on both of their high-tech glasses. Harry, being closer to the exit than Eggsy, was relieved that he didn't need to run for so long. His stamina was running out.

"(Y/n), I'm quite close. How much time do we have left?" Harry inquired.

"In about three minutes. Eggsy, you need to absolutely run."

"I've been running!"

"Yes, well run faster."

".......Dickhead."

The sounds of Harry's laughter could be heard from the speakers. "Shut up, Hart."

She giggled as well but stopped as soon as she heard the click of a gun behind her, her smile immediately dropping. She felt the cool metal pressed against the back of her head.