-CHAPTER SIX: Cunning Usurper, Great Baggi-

Play the music at the top during the fight scene for the best experience
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They rode slowly and calmly through the village. The villagers around the area observed them ride on Palamute back and they greeted them with smiles and praises.

"Good afternoon, Bunk Bed Junction!"

"I saw you guys on TV! You were so rad!"

"Thank you, thank you, you're all too kind."

BBJ felt like vigilant heroes in the village. The way the people showered them with attention fueled them with glee. They returned the praises by waving back and "don't mention it"s.

They knew that they weren't the ones fighting in the arena, but the people still treated them like idols for the way they killed the Great Izuchi on live TV.

"Hunters!" Their bubble of pride was bursted when a familiar voice came trotting behind them. "Kliff? How'd you get here?"

The man leaned his hands on his knees, panting as if he just ran a marathon. "I heard you went to.....Eve's arena." Kliff huffed. "I just.......had to tell you.......meet me back at the tower." Kliff said between puffs and jogged back to NSR Tower.
~~~~~
Mayday and Zuke met Kliff inside the tower as they were told. "Kliff, you wanted to see us?" Mayday said.

"Oh! Right! Come here!" Kliff beckoned.

Kliff opened his fat book as soon as BBJ came within close vicinity. He flipped through the pages and stopped on the second page after the Great Izuchi. Here his index finger landed on a different monster.

"Today you will be hunting a different type of bird wyvern, the Great Baggi."

"Hey! I've seen Eve fight this thing in the arena today!"

"This monster is nocturnal—they are only active at night. Keep in mind that the Great Baggi, the leader, can spit a deadly toxin to kill its prey."

"Does it bite its prey?"

"Yes, that too."

"Wait, but I have question," Mayday said. "I thought this is our day off."

"Oh. Well, there is an exception to your schedule—you have days off unless a villager or a hunter has a quest for you."

"Well, that's stupid. Can't we change it?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it's possible to go back now. You already agreed with Tatiana."

Mayday sighed. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." BBJ mounted their Palamutes. "Wait! I also forgot one detail about the monster." Mayday turned. "Yeah?"

"The Great Baggi is found in a place called Frost Islands, so be sure to bring some warmer clothes."

"But we don't have any warmer clothes!"

"Well, we do have hot drinks you could bring." Kliff placed two canisters in the table. "These will keep you warm, ya know, so you don't freeze to death out there."

He pushed his glasses up his nose bridge. Kliff hummed. "The hot drinks are also full of energy. So when the Great Baggi hits with its spit, you must drink this to recover before you fall asleep." He added.