15 - New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Whose is this?" You asked yourself, pulling the bowl out of the fridge.

"I think that was Mina's" You heard a soft voice from behind you.

Turning around you were shocked to find Tzuyu behind you, still in her pajamas and her hair still a mess.

"Good morning (y/n)." Tzuyu said, in a very matter of fact kind of way.

"G-good morning Tzuyu."

"Can I ask why you're going through our fridge?"

"I... was going to make breakfast..?" You tried to explain in the most normal sounding way possible.

"Oh you're not going to find anything in there worthy of an athlete. We'll have to go to the store. I'll go with you." Tzuyu said and before you could even answer she turned around and walked off. Leaving you a bit stunned as you just blindly agreed and went to get your shoes.

"Get yourself ready." Tzuyu said as she walked off to her room to get ready.

"Umm... sure." You confusingly answered as you headed towards Chaeyoung's room to freshen up, expecting to find her up and ready but instead she's sound asleep without a care in the world.

"Really?" You laughed before heading back out to find Tzuyu standing at the door dressed in a hoodie and hat.

"You ready (y/n)?" Her voice was sweet like honey as you called out to you.

"I guess so." You said as you followed Tzuyu out of the door as she lead you to the nearest grocery store.

"You kissed Chaeyoung!!?" Tzuyu pressed as she followed you down the halls of their building, grocery bags in hand.

"No, she kissed me."

"And you kissed her back?"

"No... I kissed her mouth." You said as you sped down the hallway.

"Hey! That's not funny! I need to know these things!" Tzuyu shouted after you, speeding up her walk to catch up with you.

"Why do you need to know though?" You whined as you turned around to face the younger girl.

"Because it's not fair that she gets her first kiss and first boyfriend before me! We agreed to have it at the same time~" Tzuyu stomped her feet in protest as the two of you made it to the elevator.

"I can't help you there Tzu and I'm not her boyfriend either." You sighed in a defeated tone.

"You could give me my fist kiss~" Tzuyu cooed as she rested her head on your shoulders, completely ignoring half of your answer.

"You know Chaeyoung would kill me if that happened." You let Tzuyu down with the best reason you could think of.

"So if Chaeyoung says you can you will?" Tzuyu asked but didn't even let you answer as she bolted out of the opening elevator doors leaving you to chase her down.

Chaeyoung was just sitting on the couch browsing through her phone as she was waiting for you and Tzuyu to return from the store with the groceries for tonight's dinner. Suddenly the front door is kicked open and Tzuyu instantly shouts.

"Chae, can I kiss (Y/N)?"

...

...

...

"Yeah sure." Chaeyoung nonchalantly answers, not even looking up from her phone.

"What do you mean 'Yeah sure'?!?!" You questioned Chaeyoung as you make your way into the dorm.