𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

"To the camera Papa"
she whined

"Ok, ok" he looked at the camera now "hello. My name is John Grayson, this is my wife Mary, and we are Flying trapeze artists at Halys Traveling circus."

"I wanna say hi!"
A young boy pipes in, the camera moves down slightly to reveal a 6 or 7 year old boy who (like his sister) looks extremely similar to his parent's.

"Hi! I'm Richard Grayson and...I'm really hungry" He turns to his parents and so does the camera, indicating that Rory did as well.

"Just stay on the train"
Their mother warned. There are quiet cheers and we see Rory grab Dicks hand before the camera turns off.

~(next clip)~

There are muffled noises of a microphone being placed on a bench.
All we see at first is the camera fidgeting, pointed at a trapeze set up.

Finally Rory walks into frame but she's older now by a year or so.

"I forgot about this thing"
she spoke to herself before taking a deep breath.

"Today I will be attempting a quadruple summersault, which I've been practicing for, with the help of my parents who are standing behind me as we speak"

She shuffles over a bit, now Mary, John, Dick, Clayton, Mr Haly, and other circus performers are in view.

"My families watching, they're very excited"
Rory referred to the circus as her family since that's what they were to her.

"You ready my dove?"
Mrs Grayson called, Rory nods and runs over. Her and her mother went up one ladder while her father went up the other.

"GO SORA!"
Dick shouted, he had grown a significant amount as well.

Rory and Mary speak quietly as the younger of the pair gets prepared to jump. On the other end John waits for his daughter to begin.

Taking a deep breath, she leapt.

The circus watched with anticipation as she flipped in mid air.
One
Two
Three...
Four.

She held out her arms and John caught her as he said he would, they both landed on the platform as their family cheered.

The father and daughter shared a hug as Dick ran over to the camera, picking it up and turning it off.

~(next clip)~

Loud circus music plays in the background as the camera is set on a dressing table.

More time has clearly passed as Rory is around ten. She sits on a stool fixing her hair.

"It's been a long time since I recorded"
She began.

"A lot has happened since last time...we lost some members of the circus..and family. BUT we gained new ones along the way so.."
She takes a deep breath
"Silver lining right?"