Chapter Forty-Nine: Tour Part Two

Start from the beginning

@DailyMailUK: The Duchess of Sussex surprised everyone tonight with her solo surprised engagement at the Luxembourg Ballet School to see their production of Macbeth! The Duchess, who is an avid supporter of the arts, was very bubbly tonight holding her belly and chatting with press. When asking how the tour was going she smiled and said "It's very different then England I can say that. I'm enjoying our tour and in a couple days you shall see us all." 

@User1: I love how she's gained so much confidence with the press! 

@User2: I don't think I've seen someone so in love with their body! Go Isla!

@User3: No matter where she goes she finds a ballet to support. Much like Diana!

@DailyMailUK: We finally have seen Princess Diana! Isla brought her along today for the Princess Read along she set up with Grand Duchess Maria Theresa

@DailyMailUK: We finally have seen Princess Diana! Isla brought her along today for the Princess Read along she set up with Grand Duchess Maria Theresa. The two woman took turns for about an hour reading Princess stories to terminally ill children. Both mothers were very happy about press being there to raise awareness. Grand Duchess even said "We thank the press for being here but also Isla for helping plan this!"

@User1: Diana is getting so big! I cannot believe she's going to be two!

@User2: I love how they bring Diana with them! They must miss her when they don't

February 14th, 2015

February 14th, 2015

I held Diana's hand as we follow Henri and Maria through the city of Esch-sur-Alzette which is the second busiest city and helps a lot with their exportation of their goods. 

"Are you sure you don't want the stroller?" Maria asked as she handed Diana the small Boquete one of the florist was waving at us.  

"Trust me. She will let us know when she doesn't want to walk anymore." I said with a laugh. 

"She's a very spirited child." Maria commented as we entered the building for the shipping dock. 

"She entirely takes after her mother." Harry said as he walked towards us and Diana grinned before rushing towards her father. I felt the baby give a sharp kick and sighed as I rubbed the spot. 

"Kicking hard again? Little one must be put in football then." Henri commented before he waved his hand and in came some of his guards holding a large bouquet of flowers and a smaller one as well. 

"What the-" I began before Harry smiled at me. 

"Did you forget Valentine's Day? Cause I didn't!" He said as one was brought closer to me and Diana and I saw Harry holding a necklace. 

"It has charms on it. It has Diana's birthstone and ours and then when this little one is due we can add theirs." He said and I felt my eyes well up before I leaned up and kissed Harry. 

"I helped of course! No come so we don't miss lunch on the boat!" Henri said and I chuckled before holding harry close to me as we walked up the stairs. 

February 16th, 2015

February 16th, 2015

Stephanie chuckled as she bounced back and forth with Diana as they played with one another. We were meant to have our goodbye banquet tonight but with a protest happening so close to the castle we all decided it would be best not to. 

"What do you have waiting at home?' Guilliaume asked as I closed my first bag up. 

'Our two dogs Buddy and Max. My sister in law Maddy is caring for them along with my nephew Theo but I always miss them badly when I'm gone." I explained and he chuckled. 

"We also have Diana's second birthday photos to take. Isla has an interview with a magazine and all of our patrons to catch up on." Harry added and Stephanie turned to me. 

"A magazine? Are you allowed to do that?" 

"Her majesty gave permission. It's a mommy magazine about mental health during pregnancy. Catherine helped them created the questions." I explained as I threw a sock at Harry who quickly dodged it. 

"Are you nervous? To have two little ones?" Guilliaume asked and I shook my head. 

"No, being nervous causes you to mess up. I have Harry, my mom, my sister in law, and so many others to help. I'm just nervous picking out god parents." I confessed and Harry nodded as he brought the tea tray over. 

"Very nervous. William was so bad we didn't chose him for Diana."

I watched as Stephanie stood up with Diana and saw the look in Guilliaume eyes. 

"Don't rush it as I told her. The more you rush it. The less likely it'll happen." 

February 17th, 2015

February 17th, 2015

I hugged Stephanie goodbye as all our things were loaded onto the plane. 

"We had so much fun with you guys here!" She said and I nodded. 

"I hope Their Majesties aren't too angry on the comments we made." I said and Guillaume shook his head. 

"Mum, no. Dad, now he might call your Queen." he said before we all laughed. 

"I hope to see you soon sweet Hope. I had fun with our play dates." Stephanie said as she pressed a kiss to Diana's forehead. 

"She enjoyed it as well. Thank you for this tour. England is trying to create these friendships again after losing them." harry said as he shook both their hands. 

"Good luck now. Call us when you land!" They both said as we climbed the stairs towards the door. We turned around and waved goodbye to the crowd before stepping inside. Once the door closed I took my hat off and chuckled. 

"God, they I can stand. Henri and Theresa on the other hand good luck to whoever tours next." I confessed and Harry shook his head at me. 

"Behave Isla. We still aren't on England soil."