🔞Jeongmo🔞 - Hormones

Jeongyeon x Momo
Jeongyeon top

Summary- While they were filming the more & more M/V Momo gets really horny and runs off to the changing room to try and relieve her. Jeongyeon notices Momo's acting weird and goes to check on her.

"Cut!" The director yells at the end of the chorus. "Good job everyone. Enjoy your lunches, I'll see you here in an hour." He continues.

They were working on the group dance scene for the music video and things were going fairly well. The Twice girls gather in a circle and pull out their lunches. Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu got up to leave since they were going to a cafe nearby to pick up some food.

Jihyo wipes a few small beads of sweat from her brow and sighs loudly. "Good work guys. I am exhausted from that." The other girls hum in agreement but Momo stays silent, not touching her food.

"E-excuse me, I'm just going to head to the restroom." She says quickly.

"What's up with her?" Jeongyeon asks.

"She was fine this morning."

"Why do you think something's up?" Nayeon questions.

"Well she said she was going to the bathroom.... And then promptly ran in the opposite direction of the bathrooms." Jeongyeon explains. "I think I'll go check on her." She says and gets up, going in the same direction as Momo had moments before.

She see's Momo's figure turn a corner into her personal dressing room and flings the door shut. It takes Jeongyeon a while to reach the end of the corridor but right as she was about to knock on Momo's door she hears a strange sound coming from inside.

"Ah!" She hears Momo call out. "Mmm."
The noises confuse Jeongyeon so she opens the door quietly and she sees the Japanese girl sprawled on the couch with her hand deep in her pussy.

The blonde girl suddenly feels very stupid for not regonizing the sounds coming from her best friend earlier. She realises she'd been standing there staring for a little too long but Momo had yet to notice her arrival. Jeongyeon realises what she is doing is rather creepy but not she can't ignore the throbbing feeling at her core.

The Korean girl's body betrays her mind and she shuts the door, turning around and walking towards Momo who opens her previously shut eyes. "Ah! Jeongyeon!" The Japanese girl suddenly realises Jeongyeon's presence right as she was cumming so she inadvertently screamed Jeongyeon's name as she came.

Momo wishes she would just disappear. She was so embarrassed. "J-Jeongyeon I-I-I I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that umm." Momo stutters.

"Holy shit Mo. That was so fucking sexy." Jeongyeon breathes out.

"What?" Momo responds, wondering if she had misheard.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Sexy." Jeongyeon says more clearly. She starts feeling a sudden rush of confidence coursing through her veins and it pulls her body towards Momo.

When she stands between the younger girl's legs she leans down and whispers, "I love the sound of you moaning out my name while you cum." 

"Jeongyeon, what are you doing?" The Japanese girl asks, trying to hold in a moan.

"Do you not want this?" The older girl spoke on the verge of a whisper which gave her voice a sexy gravelly sound to it and kissed right under Momo's left ear. She left more light kisses all over the other girl's neck, from her jaw to her collarbone.

Momo found herself so lost in the pleasure of Jeongyeon's mouth caressing her smooth skin that she forgot to answer. "I asked you a question." Jeongyeon says in a more authoritative tone this time.

"Mmm. I want this." Momo moans and sits up straight so that Jeongyeon can straddle her lap.

"Good, because I didn't want to stop." The older girl's kisses now became more rough and hungry which causes Momo to let out a loud moan that she quickly tries to hide so they don't get caught.

"Jeongyeon- no, no hickeys. We're- in the middle of shooting." She lets out between breaths.

"Why do you think they invented make-up?" Jeongyeon responds hastily before returning her attention back to the dancer's neck, now kissing forcefully on Momo's pulse point, making the girl beneath her go crazy.

Momo grinds her hips upwards into the older girl, attempting to gain any friction she can. And even though she just came down from her last high, the ministrations of Jeongyeon's lips were turning her on immensely. Momo pulled the bow that held Jeongyeon's top loose so the Korean girl's breasts were now exposed.

Jeongyeon turned them so now Momo has her back on the couch and Jeongyeon leaning over her. The switch in position gave Momo a much better view of Jeongyeon's boobs and she couldn't help but stare at them which certainly didn't go unnoticed by the older girl.

"Distracted?" Jeongyeon lightly teases.

"No, I'm having no trouble paying attention." The dancer said, her eyes still focused on Jeongyeon's breasts.
The blonde girl ignores the younger member's pervertedness, kissing her hard and passionately.

Jeongyeon rakes her hand down Momo's body. From her collarbone to her ribs, and from her navel to her throbbing clit. Jeongyeon lightly flicks the younger girl's sensitive nub and Momo let's out a small airy moan into Jeongyeon's mouth. Some Jeongyeon never would've expected to turn her on so much.

Jeongyeon slid her body down Momo's so that her head was now face to face with Momo's eager pussy. "Are you sure?" She asks the Japanese girl.

"Fuck yes. Fuck, I need to cum Jeongie." Momo whimpers.

Jeongyeon wasted no time doing what the younger girl asked for. She drags her tongue from the bottom of Momo's folds to the top, lapping up Momo's wetness like her life depended on it. She moves up to Momo's clit, licking circles around the hard bud before capturing it in her lips and sucking on it.

"Oh! Jeongyeon!" Momo cries out and grabs a hold of Jeongyeon's hair, pulling the older girl closer to her pussy. But Jeongyeon moves her head away from Momo's core and back up to her neck much to Momo's dismay. But she soon replaced her mouth with her fingers, not spending long on the younger girl's clit before plunging two fingers deep inside Momo. She thrust them in and out, slowly increasing her pace as Momo moaned shamelessly beneath her.

"Mmmm, right there. Ah! Oh you fill me up so good." Jeongyeon feels Momo's walls tighten against her fingers and she can tell the younger girl is about to cum. Jeongyeon increases her pace, her finger now going deeper than she had before. Her fingers hit a certain spot inside Momo and the girl beneath her screams out in pleasure.

Jeongyeon brings Momo into a deep kiss, swallowing the younger girl's loud moans. She breaks the kiss and whispers into Momo's ear, "I want you to moan my name when you cum. Can you do that?"

Momo nods her head vigorously while she says, "Shit- Mmm I'm gonna cum." Jeongyeon responds quickly by using her thumb to rub on the younger girl's clit and speeding up the thrusts of her hand. "Ah! Jeongyeon!" The Japanese girl cries out when she cums as her body convulses.

Jeongyeon cleans up all of Momo's cum with her fingers and sucks it off while looking at the girl beneath her. "I think I just found a new favourite flavour." She winks suggestively. "I'd be a shame if I never got to have it again. Right Momo?"

Momo never knew someone could say her name so sexily. She was at a loss for words, who knew her member could be so sexy? She just nodded in response, she was too shocked to form words.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Nayeon practically screeches.

"N-nayeon-" Momo tries to speak.

"You know what, I don't wanna know. Director wanted me to tell you guys that we are starting shooting now." Nayeon takes a deep breath, shuts her eyes, and turns around on her heels. "Now, if you two will excuse me, I need to go bleach my eyes." And she fake gags.

A/N: this is high-key one of my favorites ngl